Rajasthan NTSE 2021: Check How to apply Online, Application Form
Published by : Step in college
Rajasthan NTSE 2021
NTSE: National Talent Search Examination is the full form of NTSE. The first stage of the evaluation is carried out at the State level, and the National Council of Education Research and Training performs this second stage, under the guidance and supervision of the departments of the States and Union territories involved. Each year on the first Sunday or Saturday of November and the second Sunday of May, the first step of the NTSE is held. Only applicants selected for their State-level screening evaluation by States or Union Territories will appear for NTSE 2020 for the second process. The second phase of the study will take place on 10 May 2020.
Rajasthan NTSE 2021: Check How to Apply Online, Application Form
NCERT: NCERT is the NTSE review leading authority. The government of India founded it in 1961 as an autonomous organization with a view to providing advice and support in school education to State and central government. It is located in New Delhi in Sri Aurbindo Marg.
Eligibility Requirements: The criteria for the entry review NTSE2020 eligibility have been declared by the testing body. The analysis is expected for the month of November 2019. Each year, the National Talent Search Review is a scholarship test administered by the National Research and Training Council of Education.
The first level of NTSE 2021 eligibility requirements
- Eligible for first stage examinations is all students who study in class 10 at recognized schools such as Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sainik School, etc.
- On 1 July of the year of the test, the student should be under 18 years.
- The applicant must not be working.
- Registered candidates are entitled to the scheme in Open and/or Distance Learning.
- If she or she is studying in India or abroad, students' nationality should be Indian.
- The State can also create requirements of eligibility other than those already in place for the test.
- In the previous annual review, it may include any percentage requirement.
Scholarship offered: During their high-school studies (INR 1250), first-level (INR 2000), second graduate level (INR 2000), and up to doctoral levels the NTSE award is being sponsored. Awarded funding at the Ph.D. level lasts up to four years, and UGC requirements dictate the scholarship rate.
Scholarship categories: The Central Government of India has created reservations for SC/ST and OBC students. In addition, mentally handicapped students and disabled people are entitled (PwD).
- Each state has its own rules for the charging of the application fee in the first stage of NTSE.
- There is no fee paid for the second stage of NTSE because no further application form needs to be filled out.
Method Filling Application Form, Registration steps:
- Check out NCERT's official website.
- Click on the 'NTSE 2020 application' button.
- Please complete any information requested on this website, including your name, DoB, Education, mobile number, and email identification.
- Click Send. Click Send.
- Download the application form and receive an imprint.
- You may also receive the application form from your State or Union Territory's Liason Officer.