Master Of Technology Civil Engineering: Syllabus, Top Colleges, Job Prospects
Published by : stepincollege
Master of Technology in Civil Engineering is a postgraduate 2 years Course. It manages the designing, supervision, and building of roads, bridges, tunnels, buildings, airports, dams, sewage systems, ports, etc. this course, the candidates are furnished with an educational program of the specific idea of Civil Engineering with inside and out hypothetical and functional information on Civil designing and development the board ideas.
Master Of Technology Civil Engineering Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Syllabus, Top Colleges, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
The different zones of Civil which are covered by M. Tech in Civil Engineering course incorporate structures, Construction Management, Building and Shaping of Materials, Construction of Satellites, Dams, Highways, and so forth. This course essentially furnishes understudies a stage with which they will have the option to find the degree to take care of business structures, dams, streets, railroads, and fix the current developments to create social orders and urban communities.
The schedule of MTech Civil Engineering offers understudies immense information on Rock Mechanics, Soil Foundation Engineering, Design of Foundation Systems, and some more.
M.Tech in Civil Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors in Engineering (BTech/ BE) from a recognized institution in any engineering stream, including CSE/ECE/ Mining/ Agricultural Engineering/ Civil/ EEE.
- In the qualifying test, a minimum aggregate of 50 percent (45 percent for reserved candidates)
- Applicants appearing for the final test or waiting for the final result may also apply for entry to the course in MTech Civil Engineering.
M.Tech in Civil Engineering Entrance Exams
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination (AMU EEE)
- Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET)
M.Tech in Civil Engineering Top Colleges
- IIT Kanpur
- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- College of Technology, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pant Nagar
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
- Shoolini University, Solan
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
- Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
M.Tech in Civil Engineering Syllabus
Semester I: Advanced Concrete Technology, Building Services, Application of Computer in Construction, Construction Economy and Finance, Building Acoustics and Noise Control, Open Elective I, Seminar.
Semester II: Contract and Specification in Construction, Construction Engineering, and Management, Construction Project Management, Thesis paper, Open Elective II, Project, Seminar.
Semester III: Open Elective III, Project, Open Elective IV, Evaluation of Project, Maintenance, and Rehabilitation of Constructed Facilities.
Semester IV: Evaluation of project and Viva, Seminar, Training and Internship, Modern Construction Materials, Quality, and Safety Management.
M.Tech in Civil EngineeringJob Prospects
Candidates can choose from a variety of career options and job prospects after completing an MTech Civil Engineering course. Candidates with an MTech Civil Engineering degree can choose between working for the government or for a private company.
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Plant Engineer