Master of Technology in Software Engineering: Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Syllabus
Published by : stepincollege
MTech Software Engineering is a postgraduate 2 years course. It is a design course that spends a considerable amount of time in programming development areas where understudies have been taught in-depth knowledge on topics such as programming advancement procedures, programming preparation, and programming the executives. The turn of events, organizing, changing, and dealing with product programs are the significant territories of the center in the course.
Master Of Technology in Software Engineering Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Syllabus, Top Institutes, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
The solid spotlight is set on the commonsense use of imaginative strategies and building up the IT expert's capacity for advancement, including critical thinking and delicate aptitudes. It is a precise way to deal with the examination, plan, appraisal, execution, test, upkeep, and re-designing of programming, that is, the utilization of designing to programming. Arrangements for the planned development of programming arrangements with the use of progression procedures. The educational curriculum emphasizes the board's instructions to help progress, as well as the acceptance and misuse of cutting-edge technology.
MTech Software Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- In the BTech curriculum, graduation from any of India's accredited universities is required.
MTech Software Engineering Entrance exam
- GATE- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
MTech Software Engineering Top institutes
- Delhi Technological University, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, UP
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal
- AU College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
- Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology, Allahabad, UP
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- PES University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Udupi, Karnataka
MTech Software Engineering Syllabus
Semester I: Software Architectures, Cloud Computing, Agile Software Processes, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
Semester II: Software Product Management, Software Testing Methodologies, Scalable Services, Introduction to DevOps.
Semester III: Service-Oriented Computing, Cross-Platform Application Development, Edge Computing, Open Source Software Engineering, Data Warehousing, Cyber-Physical Systems Secure Software Engineering.
Semester IV: Software Project Management, Software Quality Management, Data Visualization, Usability Engineering, Data Structures & Algorithm Design, Dissertation.
M.Tech in Software Engineering Job Prospects
With experience, software engineers are more likely to advance, eventually taking on higher-level positions with more responsibility. If the applicant has business skills, he or she may work as a data innovation officer, venture administrator, or chief data official. Autonomous advisers also expand their earning potential by branching out into new areas, such as protection or psychological displaying. Programming engineers must continually expand and upgrade their skill set in order to keep up with rapidly changing technology.
- HCL Infosystems Ltd.
- Colleges & Universities
- Wipro Ltd.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Infotech Ltd.
- Cisco Systems
- Tata Infotech Ltd.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- Health Care and R&D Sector
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- Apple Computer
- Information Systems Engineer
- Software Engineering Associate
- Software Engineer
- Assay Development Scientist
- Engineering Technician
- Software Developer
- Software Developer
- Application Development Specialist
- Academic Institutions
- Journalism, Editing, and Content
- Engineering firms
- Sales and Marketing Firms
- IT/Software Companies