Master Of Technology In VLSI Design & Embedded: , Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges
Published by : stepincollege
Master Of Technology In VLSI Design & Embedded System Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
M.Tech in VLSI Design & Embedded System is a full-time postgraduate 2 Years course. The fundamentals and engineering aspects of designing and implementing IC-based systems will be covered in the Master of Technology in VLSI Architecture and Embedded System. The course will emphasize physical and mental proficiency in the industry, as well as the development of hands-on skills and the ability to build systems digitally. The VSLI portion of the course will emphasize hands-on skills in architecting semiconductor devices and circuits, as well as designing systems with embedded components like CPUs, memory, and peripherals. Students will learn about the operation and implementation of the most basic physical devices, as well as more advanced systems.
The course primarily prepares students to design large-scale integrated systems, for which they are educated in science and creativity because all systems must be more beneficial than those that came before them in order for their development to be justified. It teaches students to be extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of IC so that they can concentrate their attention on the final stage of the process, which is designing, rather than on function and use, which should be understood before the design is produced.
M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded System Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor in Electronics and Communications, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Electronics Engineering, or other related degrees.
- A minimum of 50 percent marks (with a marginally lower cut-off for SC/ST and OBCs) in the composite of all semesters of degree exams.
M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded System Entrance Exams
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded system Top universities
- Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela
- Maulana Azad Institute of Technology, Bhopal
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE), Bengaluru
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT), Bengaluru
- BS Abdur Rahman University (BSARU), Chennai
- Nagaji Institute of Technology and Management (NITM), Datia
- Prakasam Engineering College, Kandukur
M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded system Syllabus
Semester 1: IC Fabrication Technology, Digital VLSI Design, Hardware Description Languages, Embedded System Design, Signal Processing, Digital VLSI Design Lab, Embedded System Design Lab.
Semester 2: Analogue IC Design, Embedded System Design- II, Low Power VLSI Design, Embedded System for wireless and mobile communication, Elective- I, Embedded System- II Lab, Analogue IC Design Lab.
Semester 3: Adaptive Signal Processing, Embedded Control System, Elective- II, Adaptive Signal Processing Lab, Seminar, Minor Project.
Semester 4: Dissertation
M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded system Job Prospects
Masters in Technology in VLSI Design and Embedded Device graduates will find work in both the public and private sectors. Candidates with a good academic record can work in the public sector. enterprises like the Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT), the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), and others, or in the research and development divisions of companies like the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Electronics Corporation of India Limited, and the National Institute of Technology. They may also apply for fellowships at the relevant IITs. Graduates may find jobs as application consultants, field application engineers, design engineers, embedded developers, test engineers, device analysts, OS developers, and other positions in the private sector.
Top companies recruiting
- ARM Embedded Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Synopsis (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd.
- Agere Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Transwitch India Pvt. Ltd.