B. Com Hons Strategic Finance Integrated with US Certified Management Accountant at Mody University Lakshmangarh
Published by : stepincollege
B.Com Hons Strategic Finance Integrated with US Certified Management Accountant at Mody University, Lakshmangarh
This program is for students interested in pursuing a B.Com (H) with a particular interest in developing competency in areas such as financial planning, research, and control – both of which are essential in understanding the fundamentals of business. The program content has also been fine-tuned to meet the requirements needed to pass the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification curriculum, which is a US-based worldwide organization for accountants and financial professionals. Following completion of this program, students can pursue and complete the US CMA certification either concurrently with or after graduation.
Duration of B.Com Hons Strategic Finance Integrated with US Certified Management Accountant
- Program duration 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria B.Com Hons Strategic Finance Integrated with US Certified Management Accountant
- A passing grade in the 10+2 test from any recognized board, with a minimum of 50 percent (or equivalent grade point) in Mathematics and satisfactory English proficiency.
- The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in 10+2 and a personal interview (PI).
Fees for B.Com Hons Strategic Finance Integrated with US Certified Management Accountant
- Tuition Fees(Rs.) 115000
- Admissions Processing Fee -One Time (Non-Refundable) 20000
- Caution Money -One Time (Refundable) 10000
- Personal Charges (Accountable) (Day Scholar and Boarder) at the time of Admission 10000
- Career Development Fee 64000
- Total Fees for Day Scholar (INR) 219000
- Per Annum 1st Installment 131400.
- At the time of Admission 2nd Installment- Till 15th Nov. 2021- Rs.87600
Placement and Career for B.Com Hons Strategic Finance Integrated with US Certified Management Accountant
Our strong international focus and emphasis on case study teaching methods set us apart. Every field of legal science continues to apply theoretical principles and case laws from the current courtroom and corporate law. There are five legal internships available each year, according to the Bar Council of India in New Delhi, with one summer internship program at the end of the year. When a school aspires to provide professional education, it recognizes the importance of placing eligible students in the most appropriate corporate environments. Mody University's Training and Placement Department runs a variety of services aimed at helping female students achieve their career goals.
- HDFC Bank
- ITC Rajputana
- Jaro Education
- Markets & Markets
- Accrual Intelligence Manuals India#
- Live Week
- Hike Education
- Recruit Consulting
- Vishal Mega Mart
- Maven Workforce
- Treasury Consulting
- Bajaj Allianz
- FARE Labs
- OYO Rooms
- Velocity Brand Server
- DCB Bank
- ACS Consulting#
- ICICI Prudential
- J Connect
- S&P Global
- Bonton Cables
- People scout
- Phronesis Partners
- Reliance Jio
- Vaibhav Global Limited
Internship and Placement
- Many of our students have the opportunity to participate in internships. The Career Development Cell (CDC) at the university is dedicated to placing nearly all of its students.
- Corporate law firms, LPOs, PSUs, NGOs, MNCs, and other businesses are among the most well-known.
- Internships with senior staff at prestigious institutions in India and abroad have been completed by our students.
- Judges and lawyers advise the Supreme Court and the High Courts.
Collaboration with People from Other Countries
Mody University School of Business has friendly partnerships and is competitive with a variety of well-known foreign organizations. Mody University has signed memorandums of understanding (MOUs) with the following organizations:
- Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada
- University of Missouri, USA
- University of Rosario, Bogota, Colombia
- ISCID (Institut Superieur de Commerce International de Dunkerque), France
- Stony Brook University, USA
The following well-known organizations have expanded their relationships with Mody University, which is currently under construction:
- Winston - Salem State University, NC, USA
- Ecole Centrale of Nantes, France
- EMNantes, France
- ISCID France
The Curators of the University of Missouri on behalf of the College of Engineering at the University of Missouri-Columbia Novancia, Business School, Paris, France
Mody University School of Business Scholarships
Criteria for a full-ride scholarship include the following:
- Students that are chosen by a state or national education system.
Scholarship Requirements for a 30% Waiver:
- (As determined by the eligibility criteria of the program) On the most recent qualifying exam (best five subjects), a minimum of 90% is required.
- Score (up to 100 points) on the MUSAT (Applicable only to undergraduate programs).
Scholarship requirements for a 20% waiver:
- A score of at least 80% on the most recent qualifying exam (best five subjects) is needed (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program).
- The MUSAT has a range of scores ranging from 101 to 200. (This applies only to undergraduate programs).
Scholarship requirements for a 10% waiver:
- A score of at least 70% on the most recent qualifying exam (best five subjects) is needed (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program).
- The MUSAT has a range of scores ranging from 201 to 400. (This is only applicable to undergraduate programs).