MBA Dual Specialization at Mody University Lakshmangarh, Placement and Career for MBA
Published by : stepincollege
MBA Dual Specialization at Mody University, Lakshmangarh
This innovative flagship initiative sets out on a path to reach out to the next generation of businesswomen. This curriculum is structured in such a way that it instills current awareness and skillsets in aspiring managers. Hands-on learning allows learners to reflect on their expertise and experience in dealing with problems and challenges that arise in the corporate and business world. A variety of pedagogical methods are used to help them achieve their high-level professional and career goals, including Case Studies, Role Plays, Real-Life Projects, In-depth Situational Analysis, Business Simulations & Analytics, Personality Development Exercises, and Real-Life Project Research. The program helps learners develop leadership skills and improve their decision-making abilities.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance & Financial Services
Duration of MBA
- Program duration 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria MBA
- Candidates who have passed the CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ATMA entrance exam and have a minimum of 50% (or Equivalent Grade Point) in their graduation in any discipline are qualified to apply. After completing higher secondary school [Class 12 or equivalent], this degree must provide a minimum of three years of study.
- Candidates who are taking their final year exams are also eligible to apply (subject to fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions). Those without a CAT/XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ATMA score can be required to take our MUSAT (Mody University Scholarship Cum Admission Test). The entrance exam score, academic consistency, and success in the personal interview will be used to make the final decision (PI)
Fees for MBA
- Tuition Fees(Rs.) 315000
- Admissions Processing Fee -One Time (Non-Refundable) 20000
- Caution Money -One Time (Refundable) 10000
- Personal Charges (Accountable) (Day Scholar and Boarder) at the time of Admission 10000
- Career Development Fee 80000
- Total Fees for Day Scholar (INR) 435000
- Per Annum 1st Installment 261000
- At the time of Admission 2nd Installment- Till 15th Nov. 2021- Rs.174000
Placement and Career for MBA
We stand out because of our strong international focus and emphasis on case study teaching methods. Theoretical principles and case laws from the existing courtroom and corporate law continue to be applied in every area of legal science. According to the Bar Council of India in New Delhi, there are five legal internships available each year, with one summer internship program at the end of the year. When a school aspires to provide professional education, it understands how important it is to place qualified students in the most suitable corporate settings. The Training and Placement Department at Mody University offers a range of programs aimed at assisting female students in achieving their career goals.
- HDFC Bank
- ITC Rajputana
- Jaro Education
- Markets & Markets
- Accrual Intelligence Manuals India#
- Live Week
- Hike Education
- Recruit Consulting
- Vishal Mega Mart
- Maven Workforce
- Treasury Consulting
- Bajaj Allianz
- FARE Labs
- OYO Rooms
- Velocity Brand Server
- DCB Bank
- ACS Consulting#
- ICICI Prudential
- J Connect
- S&P Global
- Bonton Cables
- People scout
- Phronesis Partners
- Reliance Jio
- Vaibhav Global Limited
Internship and Placement
- Both of our students will be able to participate in an internship. The university's Career Development Cell (CDC) is committed to putting nearly all of its students.
- Among the most well-known are corporate law firms, LPOs, PSUs, NGOs, MNCs, and other companies.
- Our students have completed internships with senior staff at prestigious institutions in India and abroad.
- The Supreme Court and the High Courts are advised by judges and lawyers.
Collaboration with People from Other Countries
- Graham School of Business, Saint Xavier University, Chicago, USA
- Stony Brook University, New York, USA
- Carleton University, Canada
Industry Advisory Committee
- Chiradeep Deb, MD of Mashreq Bank and Head of Corporate and Investment Banking in the UAE.
- L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad's Head of Corporate Communications, Anindita Sinha
- Societe Generale, India Economist, Kunal Kundu
- Anuka Kumar, IBM India, Leader - Academic Partnerships Career Education, IS/A
- IMRB Kantar, Executive Vice President, Shamik Ray
- Woman At Work, Founder Director, Poornima Batish
- Bain Consulting India, Sr. Manager, Shailendra Singh
- Drishti, Chief Impact Officer, Vasundhara Kaul
- Ashish Singhal, Associate Sales Director – Middle India, Johnson & Johnson
- Straumann Group, Marketing Director, Ranjit Kaur Chandel
- Ankara Bhalla, Infiniti Retail Croma, Head of Brand Strategy
- Medium Consulting, Managing Partner, Ritesh Dogra
- Vijender Sharma, Concourse Consulting, Principal Consultant
- Savio Dsouza, VP & Head HR, Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India
- Acute Ratings & Research India, Sr. Vice President – Ratings, Antony Jose
- Dr. Swaminathan Mani, VP (Marketing) & Head – Analyst & Advisor Relations, Tech Mahindra
- NISM, Adjunct Faculty & Independent Consultant, Dr. Rachana Baidai
Centers of Excellence
In the following areas, the School of Business has established Centers of Excellence:
- Women’s Leadership
- Retail and Supply Chain
- Finance, Insurance, Risk, and Economics
Faculty and students who are enthusiastic about the subjects mentioned above make up these centers. SoB aims to hold guest lectures/conferences/workshops at these centers from time to time in order to gain an understanding of past, present, and future circumstances in these areas and to foster resource and knowledge building.
Life Beyond Classroom
The brilliant and versatile students of the School of Management Studies have developed a slew of forums and societies to engage in constructive activities outside of the classroom.
Ira – The Academic Society—The academic society for students was established with the aim of honing students' academic abilities. On a daily basis, it holds events such as debates, presentations, and group discussions. It serves as a beneficial platform for students' overall personality growth.
Mrida – SoB's Student Cultural Society was established with the aim of hosting a variety of competitive cultural events such as dance, music, skits, and other activities. Mrida's activities draw a significant number of students who take part in them actively. Various Indian festivals, such as Ganesh Chaturthi, Janmashtami, and Navratri, are also led by the Society.
Lakshya – Volleyball, basketball, badminton, chess, and carom are only a few of the indoor and outdoor sporting events organized by the Student Sports Society. The Society also encourages students to participate in national inter-college competitions.
Magnum Opus - (Student Newsletter) is a student-led initiative that receives support and encouragement from faculty. It's a creative activity in which students use papers and cartoons to express themselves.
Social Service - Students at SoB recognize that contributing to society is just as important as receiving anything from it. The Community Service (Khushi) arm of SoB students tries to brighten the lives of underprivileged children in nearby government primary schools by providing them with winter clothing and educational materials.
Mody University School of Business Scholarships
Criteria for a full-ride scholarship include the following:
- Any toppers from the State or Central Boards.
Scholarship Requirements for a 35% Waiver:
- Passed the last qualifying exam with a minimum score of 90% (Best 5 Subjects) (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program)
- > 85th percentile on MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA
- A CAT/XAT score of at least 75% is needed.
- Up to 100 points on the MUSAT (Applicable on UG Programs Only)
Scholarship requirements for a 25% waiver:
- Passed the last qualifying exam with a minimum score of 80% (Best 5 Subjects) (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program)
- > 80%ile on MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA
- A CAT/XAT score of more than 65 percentile is needed.
- Score on the MUSAT: 101-200 (Applicable on UG Programs Only)
Scholarship requirements for a 15% waiver:
- Passed the last qualifying exam with a minimum score of 70% (Best 5 Subjects) (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program)
- > 75th percentile on MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA
- CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT.
- (201-400) MUSAT Rank (Applicable on UG Programs Only)