NEET PG 2021 Declared Exam Date
Published by : Step in college
On April 18, at multiple NEET PG exam centers in India, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination for Postgraduates, widely known as NEET PG, will be conducted in a computer-based format.
NEET PG 2021 Declared Exam Date; Recognizing Eligibility Requirements, Paper Pattern:
New Delhi: The NEET PG 2021 exam date has been declared by the National Board of Exams (NBE). On April 18, 2021, at multiple NEET PG exam centers in India, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduates, widely known as NEET PG, will be conducted in a computer-based format. Aspirants pursuing admission to postgraduate medical courses must complete the internship on or before June 30, 2021, and also meet the other eligibility requirements required, in order to appear for the NEET PG 2021 test.
While announcing the NEET PG 2021 dates, NBE also indicated that, in consultation with the NMC and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the board could amend or delay the NEET PG review date, taking into account any unforeseen requirements. As per the NBE release, the NEET PG application form 2021 stated that details about the NEET PG brochure and NEET PG 2021 application form will soon be published at nbe.edu.in and natboard.edu.in.
NEET PG 2021 Criteria for Eligibility:
- Aspirants must be accredited by an institution approved by the Medical Council of India with a recognized provisional or permanent MBBS degree certificate (MCI)
- Candidates must also have a temporary or permanent certificate of registration provided by the MCI or by the State Medical Council.
- The candidate for NEET PG 2021 must have finished her required one-year internship on or before 30 June 2021
NEET PG 2021 Pattern of exam:
- NEET PG Examination Mode will be Computer-Based Test
- NEET PG Examination Duration will be 3 hours 30 minutes
- Type of Questions in NEET PG will be Multiple Choice
- The number of Questions in NEET PG will be 300 with four alternative responses for each
- NEET PG 2021 Marking Scheme is +4 for every correct answer, -1 for every incorrect answer, 0 for unanswered questions.
- NEET PG Examination Syllabus is Based on the MBBS curriculum including pre-clinical, clinical, para-clinical subjects
- NEET PG Examination Medium will be English
For 10,821 Masters of Surgery (MS), 19,953 Doctor of Medicine (MD), and 1,979 PG Diploma seats at 6,102 universities, NEET PG has performed annually. NEET MDS is carried out in the participating institutions for admission to 6,501 seats, 50 percent of the total Indian quota (AIQ) and 50 percent of the State quota in the participating institutions.