JEE Main 2021: March application deadline extended – Check how to apply
Published by : stepincollege
JEE Main 2021 March session: On its official website, the National Testing Agency (NTA) invited online applications for the JEE mains 2021 review for the March session on Tuesday.
On or before March 6, 2021, interested and qualifying candidates can apply online for JEE mains 2021 March session at jeemain.nta.nic.in. "It is reiterated that only Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) will be performed in March (Session 2) and April (Session 3)." Candidates who want to reapply for Papers 2A (B.Arch) and 2B (B. Planning) will be able to do so during the May session (Session-4) application process.
JEE Main 2021 March application deadline extended
The deadline to apply for JEE Main March 2021 has been extended to March 09, and the fee payment deadline has been extended to March 10. Candidates who have not yet registered will begin the application process for the next step when it becomes available. JEE Main will be taken by nearly 22 lakh students this year. Candidates from reserved categories such as EWS, SC, ST, OBC, and NCL will be required to upload a Category Certificate when filling out the application. If an applicant is unable to upload the required documents, he or she must sign an undertaking and apply for them by May 2021. The examination will be held in four stages: February, March, April, and May. The JEE Main 2021 Phase 2 exam will be held from March 15 to 18, 2021.
How to apply for the JEE Main 2021 examination:
- Visit jeemain.nic.in for more information.
- Click the ‘Apply for JEE Main April 2021' button on the homepage.
- Tap on ‘login to submit' if you are a registered user.
- If you are a new user, you must first register.
- On the left side, under the ‘Fresh user' tab, click the ‘proceed to apply' link.
- Fill in the form's needed details.
- Scan and upload your photos
- Pay the processing fee and submit your application.
- For future reference, keep the application number or registration number confidential.
Admit Card for JEE Main 2021
The NTA is expected to issue shortly JEE Main 2021 admit card for the March session. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website by registered candidates. The admit card is a required document to bring with you to the examination hall. Candidates are also notified of the release of their admit cards via their registered email address and mobile number.
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Enter your application number and date of birth to get your to admit card.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen after you enter the above details.
- It is available for download, saving, and printing.
Candidates must bring any one of the following identity proofs in original along with their admit card: PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (With Photograph)/Ration Card.