NIMS University Jaipur: M.Sc. Geography Course Fees, Scholarship, Placement
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: M.Sc. Geography Course Fees, Scholarship, Placement
It is a two-year postgraduate degree program that focuses on the study of the earth's atmosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere, and geosphere, as well as its interactions with humanity. Both the physical properties of the earth's surface and the human societies that exist on it are taught to geographers. Students are trained to analyze patterns in all sectors, investigate historic and contemporary changes in the natural environment, and conduct research on socio-cultural factors, resource economics, and pressing regional issues such as floods, deforestation, and environmental degradation. The course aids in the development of abilities in GIS, mapping, remote sensing, fluvial geomorphology, and world language. Regional planning, political geography, population geography, and other topics are covered. Students may be able to find work in both the public and commercial sectors after completing the course.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. Geography
Any recognized university awards a bachelor's degree with a major or minor subject.
- 20000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 24000 /-INR For Foreign Students
With the help of professionals, the University's Placement and Training Program Cell connects academics with industry processes, allowing each of our students to make substantial connections between their learning experiences and current practices. Experts from all disciplines, from health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to new multimedia, participate in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective.
- Through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities, we stay in touch with the industry on a regular basis.
- Plan and carry out both on-campus and off-campus recruitment efforts.
- Assisting students with their internship assignments during the summer
- Students are given the essential personal development and communication skills training.
- Students' databases are being constructed, and their education is being pushed out to a variety of corporations.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Government Schemes: In accordance with their state government laws, the various state governments would refund the entire tuition cost to SC/ST/OBC students.
NIMS Entrance Examinations
NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship and Entrance Examinations are used to determine scholarship eligibility for post-graduate programs.
(Only for individuals with a Class XII grade point average of less than 70% and a graduation rate of less than 65%.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
Programs after Graduation
Scholarship for Post-Graduation Programs on the Basis of Merit A scholarship will be awarded following enrolment in the program and verification of legitimate documentation.
- 100% Scholarship -In Class XII, the average was 94 percent or above, while in Graduation, the average was 85 percent.
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above in Class XII and 80% in Graduation
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above in Class XII and 75% in Graduation
- 25% Scholarship – 75% aggregate and above in Class XII and 70% in Graduation.
- 20% Scholarship – 70% aggregate and above in Class XII and 65% in Graduation
For State / National Level Players
- NIMS University is dedicated to fostering and developing potential. All candidates who have competed in state and national games will get a 50% scholarship. Candidates who apply for all programs (excluding council courses) and have a valid state and national level certificate are eligible for a 50% subsidy.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- A 10% bonus will be given to candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (save for those who have already won a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for a 10% grant.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- All candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be eligible for a 50% scholarship in both undergraduate and graduate programs. Such candidates must submit proof of eligibility at the time of acceptance, and scholarships will be awarded following proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their education at NIMS Universities after a two-year hiatus are eligible for a 50% fee reduction.
Scholarship for Defence
- With the exception of those who have previously won a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations, candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional award on top of the merit-based scholarship.
- This additional 10% grant is available to students in both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- The scholarship program has a restricted number of seats available. The percentages you provide will be used to see if you are eligible for a scholarship. NIMS application forms must be filled out by candidates who score above a specified percentage. The Scholarship Committee is the last arbiter of whether or not a scholarship should be awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis, and in the second and following years of the program, they are subject to scholarship restrictions. Students must maintain a full scholarship by ranking in the top 5% of the program's merit rating. Students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program in order to preserve their 75% scholarship. Students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program to maintain their 50% scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if the batch consists of at least 30 students.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Funding is not available for Ph.D. programs.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- Tuition prices are the sole fees for which scholarships are available.
- Exam costs are paid on exam day, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and club dues are paid.
- If their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof. (Dr.) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship, all students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade. Students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their grades in this scenario.
Classroom and Lab
Amphitheater-style classrooms make up the majority of NIMS University's classes. They provide an excellent environment for stimulating and focused discussions. Students and teachers can combine analysis and action in NIMS classrooms, which are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment for lectures, presentations, and other activities.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- Seminar Hall for 100+ seating capacity with Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Smart Boards