NIMS University Jaipur: Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management Course fee, Eligibility, placement
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management Course fee, Eligibility, placement, Scholarship
Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management (B.T.H.M.) is an undergraduate Hotel Management program. The curriculum is a hybrid of a bachelor's degree in hotel management and a bachelor's degree in tourism administration. Candidates who complete the course will have sufficient technical and business capabilities in the fields of hotel and tourism management. Students will receive necessary knowledge and develop global competencies through comprehension of basic geographical skills, key cultural ideas, processes, and strategic travel management in order to find lucrative employment in the field. Following the completion of the course, several work opportunities in various disciplines become available.
Duration of Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management
- four Year
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management
- Passed the 10+2 test. Attained a minimum of 48 percent in the qualifying examination (43 percent in the case of candidates from the reserved category).
Program Fee for Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management:
- 40000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 48000 /-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industrial processes with the assistance of professionals, allowing each of our students to develop significant connections between their learning experiences and current practices. Experts from a variety of fields participate in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective, including health and human sciences, industrial training, advanced engineering, personnel management, and corporate management, as well as creative literature and new media.
- We keep in touch with the industry on a regular basis through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities.
- Plan and coordinate on-campus and off-campus recruitment efforts.
- Assisting students with internship work during the summer.
- Personal development and communication skills training is provided to students.
- The databases of students are being built, and their education is being disseminated to a range of businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
- Desert Medicinal research Center
- Ufa State Petroleum technology University, Russia
- Altis Itany
- University of Primorska
- Johns Hopkins University
- St Augustine International University
- Kings Colleges London
- Humanitas University
- Academics Gateway Nairobi, Kenya
- University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Roam, Italy
- University of Poly technology, Milan, Italy
- Russian University of Cooperation, Russia
- University of Ljubljana
Classrooms & Labs
At NIMS University, the bulk of the classrooms are amphitheater-style. They're the ideal setting for energizing and focused discussions. NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment for lectures, presentations, and other activities, allowing students and teachers to combine analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- With the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching aids, the seminar hall can seat up to 100 people.
- Smart Boards
Government Schemes: In accordance with their state government laws, the various state governments would refund the entire tuition cost to SC/ST/OBC students.
Scholarship for Programs after 10+2
Merit-based scholarships are available for programs following 10+2 that have been approved by the board. Students in class XII in 2020/2021 who match the program's eligibility criteria will be awarded scholarships.
- 100% Scholarship - 94% aggregate and above
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above
For State / National Level Players
- The goal of NIMS University is to nurture and develop potential. A 50% scholarship will be awarded to all candidates who have competed in state and national games. Candidates who apply for all programs excluding council courses and have a valid state and national level certificate will be eligible for the 50% scholarship.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- Candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others, will receive a 10% bonus.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (save for those who have already won a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- A 10% grant is available for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- In both UG and PG degrees, all candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be entitled to a 50% scholarship. At the time of admission, such candidates must present proof of eligibility, and scholarships will be provided after proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their higher education at NIMS Universities with a two-year gap are eligible for a fee discount of 50%.
Scholarship for Defence
- Candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional scholarship on top of the merit-based scholarship, with the exception of those who have previously received a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for this additional 10% scholarship.
- Seats in the scholarship program are limited. The percentages indicated are intended for the purpose of qualifying for a scholarship. Candidates who score above a certain percentage must fill out a NIMS application form. The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on whether or not to award a scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded on a yearly basis, and they are subject to scholarship rules in the second and subsequent years of the program. To continue receiving a 100 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 5% of the program's merit ranking. In order to keep their 75 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program. In order to keep their 50 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if there are at least 30 students in the batch.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- The scholarship does not apply to Ph.D. programs.
- Scholarships are not available for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs at NIMS.
- The only fees for which scholarships are available are tuition costs.
- Exam fees are paid on the day of the exam, uniform kits are purchased when needed, and club fees are paid.
- If their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof (Dr) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship, all students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade.
- In this case, students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their final grade.