IGNOU December TEE 2020
Published by : Step in college
Date Extended: Last applicable date extended until tomorrow, admit card published on ignou.ac.in. IGNOU December TEE 2020 has extended its last date until tomorrow. The admission card was also published on the official IGNOU website at ignou.ac.in for the candidates who appeared. Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date until tomorrow, 4 February 2021, to apply the form for IGNOU December TEE 2020. Candidates may apply for the December Term End Examination by paying a late fee of Rs 1000 on the official IGNOU site at ignou.ac.in. The admission card for the examination was also issued by the university.
IGNOU December TEE 2020
The test will take place in the first week of February 2021, according to an official note. Students who applied to appear in the June 2020 Term-end-Examination (held in September 2020) but were unable to appear in any or all of the courses would be automatically allowed to appear in the December 2020 Term-end-Examination (to be held in February 2021). However, students who were unable to apply for the term-end-examination in June 2020 would have to apply for the term-end-examination online in December 2020, along with the prescribed fee of Rs. 150/- per course.
IGNOU December TEE 2020: How to apply & download card admission admission
These simple steps given below can be followed by candidates who want to apply and also download the admission card.
- Visit the official IGNOU site at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the IGNOU December TEE 2020 examination form or click on the IGNOU December TEE 2020 card connect.
- Enter the details of your registration and press login.
- Type applicants will have to request additional details for the submission of the test and pay late fees.
- For the admission card, the hall ticket is shown for download on the phone.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further needs until completed.
Entry is solely dependent on the correct Hall Ticket and University Identification Card to the Examination Hall. Candidates can visit the official website of IGNOU for more specific information.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORM OF EXAM:
Please make sure:-
- The requisite number of assignments as applicable to the course(s) completed for appearance in the TEE were submitted.
- Registration is valid and not time-barred for the course(s).
- The minimum time has been completed for appearing in the course(s).
- For some of the program/courses, there might be objective style question paper.