UPESEAT 2021: Application process, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Eligibility

Published by : Step in college

UPESEAT 2021: Eligibility, Exam Date, Application process, Exam Pattern, Result, Counselling Process

UPESEAT is the short format of the Engineering Aptitude Test University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. Each year the UPES exams online for the admission of the required candidates to its various B Tech programmes. The university of petroleum & energy studies (UPES). It is a University approved for self-funding, UGC and AICTE. UPES is approved by the JEE Key scorecard UPESEAT and the Merits List of the Board. The JEE key scorecard and class 12 are used to fill up 80 per cent of the University sitting by UPESEAT and the remaining 20 per cent.

UPESEAT Exam Dates 2021

Events

Dates (Cancelled)

Availability of UPESEAT 2021 Application Form

January 2021 (Available)

Last day to fill UPESEAT Application Form 2021

To be announced

UPESEAT 2021 Admit card

To be announced

UPESEAT 2021 Exam Date

To be announced

UPESEAT 2021 Result

to be announced 

UPESEAT Eligibility 2021: Before completing the application form, applicants must ensure that they meet the UPESEAT Eligibility criteria:

Age limit for UPESEAT

  • Only candidates whose dates of birth are eligible for admission on or after 1 October 1999.
  • Only the date of birth registered with the High School Board shall be considered authentic.

Qualification of education

  • To be approved by UPESEAT and Board of Merit: Minimum of 50% in Class 12 marks and also 50% in physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects.
  • For admission by JEE Key merit: Minimum 50% in Class 12, 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects and a correct Main Score of JEE.

UPESEAT 2021 Application process

  • Phase 1– Apply to https://admission.upes.ac.in/application online.
  • Phase 2 - Submit your academic information on https://bit.ly/Upesbtech in compliance with above described.

UPESEAT 2021 Exam Pattern

  • UPESEAT 2021 has 200 MCQs of 1 mark each. This is a computer-based evaluation.
  • The test does not refer to any negative labeling.
  • The question paper is only available in English.
  • The Q&A is divided into five parts.

UPESEAT Results 2021

  • In May 2021, UPESEAT Results will be released timely by the university.
  • Overall, groups, composite and sectional marks will be shown in the results.
  • Candidates must log in using their email Id and password to verify and download UPESEAT's 2021 result.

UPESEAT Counselling Process 2021: The advice process is offline. To be part of centralized therapy, applicants must register on the website. Seats according to their preference and rank are allocated to candidates. Only in Dehradun will counselling take place.

Related Article