B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics at NIMS University Jaipur Course Fees, Eligibility Details
Published by : stepincollege
B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics at NIMS University Jaipur Course Fees, Eligibility
Nutrition and dietetics is a branch of medicine that focuses on keeping people healthy. There is a variety of graduate and postgraduate programs available in this discipline. The programs cover a wide range of topics, including human physiology and the nutrients that the body requires. The program includes courses in food technology and biochemistry. The course covers a wide range of topics in food microbiology and nutrition, both of which are important in maintaining a balanced, healthy diet on a regular basis. Following the end of the course, students will have a plethora of work prospects. Nutrition, dietitian, fitness expert, and other titles are among the options available to students. Nutrition in humans "The provision of key ingredients in the food that are essential to support human life and good health," according to the definition. Poor nutrition is a long-term problem that is often linked to poverty, food insecurity, or a lack of knowledge about nutritional requirements. Children's physical and mental development, as well as normal human biological development, require proper nutrition."
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics
10+2 with PCB
B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics Duration
B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics Course Fee
- 30000/-INR For Indian Students
- 36000/-INR For Foreign Students
NIMs University Placement Cell:
With the help of professionals, the University's Placement and Training Program Cell connects academics with industry processes so that each of our students can make meaningful connections between their learning experiences and contemporary practices.
Smart classrooms, bolstered by interactive pedagogical discourses by experts from all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art, and architecture; are bolstered even more by training programs that aren't just focused on industry needs but also conducive to a positive learning environment.
- Workshops, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities keep us in touch with the industry on a daily basis.
- Plan and organize both on-campus and off-campus recruitment initiatives.
- Providing students with aid in completing summer training projects
- Providing students with the necessary training in the areas of personal development and communication skills
- Creating databases for students and promoting their education to various companies.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
● Government Schemes: The various state governments would return the entire tuition fee to SC/ST/OBC students in compliance with their state government policies.
Scholarship for Programs after 10+2
Merit-based scholarships are available for programs following 10+2 that have been approved by the board. Students in class XII in 2020/2021 who match the program's eligibility criteria will be awarded scholarships.
- 100% Scholarship - 94% aggregate and above
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above
NIMS Entrance Examinations
Admission to scholarship programs following 10+2 is determined by the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship Combined Entrance Examinations.
(Only for those with a Class XII percentage of less than 80% in an approved board.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
For State / National Level Players
- The mission of NIMS University is to nurture and develop potential. All candidates who have competed in state and national games will get a 50% scholarship. Candidates who apply for all programs (excluding council courses) and have a valid state and national level certificate are eligible for a 50% scholarship.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- A 10% bonus will be given to candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (with the exception of students who have already received a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for a 10% grant.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- All candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be eligible for a 50% scholarship in both undergraduate and graduate programs. Such candidates must submit proof of eligibility at the time of acceptance, and scholarships will be awarded following proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their education at NIMS Universities after a two-year hiatus are eligible for a 50% fee reduction.
Scholarship for Defence
- With the exception of those who have previously won a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations, candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional award on top of the merit-based scholarship.
- This additional 10% award is available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- A limited number of seats are available in the scholarship program. The percentages provided are used to determine whether or not you are eligible for a scholarship. Candidates who score above a certain percentage must fill out NIMS application forms. The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on whether or not to award a scholarship.
- Scholarships are provided on a yearly basis, and they are subject to scholarship criteria in the second and subsequent years of the program. To continue receiving a full scholarship, students must rank in the top 5% of the program's merit rating. In order to keep their 75 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program. To preserve their 50 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if there are at least 30 students in the batch.
For the academic session 2021-22 Hostel Fee for All Non-MBBS Students (including BDS/MDS Students)
AC Room Deluxe
ELECTRICITY BILL - AS PER THE ELECTRICITY METER READINGS APPLICABLE.
* Subject to availability
A.C. BUS Service Transportation charges for All Non-MBBS Students (including BDS/MDS Students)
NIMS To Jaipur