ATMA Admit Card 2021 for April session Released, Step to Get Admit Card
Published by : stepincollege
ATMA Admit Card 2021 for April session Released
ATMA Admit Card: The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) released ATMA Admit Card 2021 for the April session on April 22, 2021. Candidates who will take the AIMS Test for Management Admissions can obtain their admit card by visiting the AIMS official website at atmaaims.com. On April 25, 2021, the test will take place. The mock test link will be activated for 45 minutes on April 23, 2021, according to a notice issued by the Management. On April 22, all candidates can verify their mock test slot by logging into their accounts. Candidates will download the admit card by following the basic steps outlined below.
Step to download ATMA Admit Card 2021:
Step 1: Go to atmaaims.com to visit AIMS' official website.
Step 2: Go to the home page and click the login link.
Step 3: Fill in the login information and press the send button.
Step 4: On the screen, your ATMA Admit card will show.
Step 5: Check the admit card and save it to your screen.
Step 6: Make a hard copy of the same in case you need it later.
The exam will be conducted as a home-based online test with AI and live human proctoring. Candidates must log in at 1:30 p.m. and have their government-issued photo ID ready to show in front of the camera if the proctor requests it. On April 30, 2021, the result will be announced.
General Instructions For Exam:
- ATMA is an AI-based, remote proctored exam that will last three hours.
- Candidates must log in at 1:30 p.m. and have their government-issued photo ID ready to show in front of the camera if the proctor requests it.
- When candidates appear for exams, no other person should be present, as this would be considered a violation of the exam rules.
- Candidates are advised to stay away from internet cafes (unless it is a complete disturbance-free environment)
- It is not advisable to use mobile hotspots. Hotspots should be used if the speed is greater than 2 Mbps and there are no expected interruptions.
- Please do not be alarmed if the test stops in the middle. After 3-4 minutes, re-login. The test would pick up where it left off.
- Contact the helpdesk number listed on the admit card if you need any technical assistance. If the line is busy, call back after 5 minutes.
- Throughout the test, make sure the camera and microphone are turned on.
- Just two hours after the live exam begins will the ‘submit' button appear.
- Any attempt at malpractice, cheating, or impersonation during the live exams will be treated harshly, and the results will not be released.
- If proof is found that the candidate engaged in some kind of malpractice or inappropriate conduct during the test, AIMS reserves the right to disqualify the candidate.