NIMS University Jaipur: M. Phil English Selection Process, Fees, Scholarship
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: M. Phil English Selection Process, Fees, Scholarship
The MPhil English degree is a 1-year postgraduate level degree in English literature that spans cultures, periods, and genres. In general, the study covers a wide range of writing styles, including novels, nonfiction, poetry, and dramas, among others. Modern media platforms cover a wide range of contemporary literature styles. It also covers poetry, theatre, and prose fiction, possibly briefly delving into more contentious types of writing along the selected path. It is looking for people who have strong academic qualifications, intellectual abilities, and the competence needed to contribute to scholarly research. Academic Reading & Writing, Research Skills, and Literary Historiography are all part of the first-year curriculum. It teaches students the fundamentals of academic reading and writing, as well as the research methodologies and tools used in the study of literature.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil English:
A Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to a Master's degree by the applicable statutory regulating authority, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks or a grade of 'B' on the UGC's seven-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates may be granted a 5% mark reduction from 55 percent to 50 percent, or an equal grade reduction, as determined by the University Grants Commission from time to time.
- 40000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 48000 /-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industrial processes with the assistance of professionals, allowing each of our students to create significant connections between their learning experiences and contemporary practices. Experts from a variety of fields, including health and human sciences, industrial training, advanced engineering, personnel management, and corporate management, as well as creative literature and new multimedia, take part in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective.
- Through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities, we stay in touch with the industry on a regular basis.
- Plan and carry out both on-campus and off-campus recruitment efforts.
- Assisting students with their internship assignments during the summer
- Students are given the essential personal development and communication skills training.
- Students' databases are being constructed, and their education is being pushed out to a variety of corporations.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Government Schemes: The various state governments would return the entire tuition fee to SC/ST/OBC students in compliance with their state government legislation.
NIMS Entrance Examinations
Scholarship eligibility for post-graduate programs is determined using the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship and Entrance Examinations.
(Only for individuals with a Class XII grade point average of less than 70% and a graduation rate of less than 65%.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
Programs after Graduation
Scholarship for Post-Graduation Programs on the Basis of Merit A scholarship will be awarded following enrolment in the program and verification of legitimate documentation.
- 100% Scholarship -In Class XII, the average was 94 percent or above, while in Graduation, the average was 85 percent.
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above in Class XII and 80% in Graduation
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above in Class XII and 75% in Graduation
- 25% Scholarship – 75% aggregate and above in Class XII and 70% in Graduation.
- 20% Scholarship – 70% aggregate and above in Class XII and 65% in Graduation
For State / National Level Players
- NIMS University is dedicated to fostering and developing potential. All candidates who have competed in state and national games will get a 50% scholarship. Candidates who apply for all programs (excluding council courses) and have a valid state and national level certificate are eligible for a 50% subsidy.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- A 10% bonus will be given to candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (save for those who have already won a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for a 10% grant.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- All candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be eligible for a 50% scholarship in both undergraduate and graduate programs. Such candidates must submit proof of eligibility at the time of acceptance, and scholarships will be awarded following proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their education at NIMS Universities after a two-year hiatus are eligible for a 50% fee reduction.
Scholarship for Defence
- With the exception of those who have previously won a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations, candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional award on top of the merit-based scholarship.
- This additional 10% grant is available to students with both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- A limited number of seats are available in the scholarship program. Your percentages will be considered to determine whether you are eligible for a scholarship. Candidates who score above a certain percentage must fill out NIMS application forms. The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on whether or not to award a scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis, and in the second and following years of the program, they are subject to scholarship restrictions. Students must maintain a full scholarship by ranking in the top 5% of the program's merit rating. Students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program in order to preserve their 75% scholarship. Students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program to maintain their 50% scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if there are at least 30 students in the batch.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Funding is not available for Ph.D. programs.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- Tuition prices are the sole fees for which scholarships are available.
- Exam costs are paid on exam day, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and club dues are paid.
- All students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade if their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof. (Dr.) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship. In this case, students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their grades.
Classroom and Lab
The majority of NIMS University's classes are held in amphitheater-style classrooms. They create an ideal setting for energising and focused discussions. In NIMS classrooms, students and teachers can mix analysis and action in lectures, presentations, and other activities using the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching tools.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- Seminar Hall for 100+ seating capacity with Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Smart Boards