NIMS University Jaipur: Ph.D. Clinical Psychology Course Fees, Eligibility, Placement Details
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: Ph.D. Clinical Psychology Course Fees, Eligibility
Attention, perception, comprehension, emotions, intelligence, personality, relationships, behavior, and even the subconscious are all studied in psychology as an academic discipline. Psychologists study both individual and community behavior in the hopes of better understanding human behavior, treating mental illnesses, and counseling people to achieve emotional stability. Psychology is linked to the social sciences and humanities in many areas, such as Anthropology and Philosophy because it is concerned with social behavior. They employ similar research methods to these professions, such as conducting interviews and watching people's behavior. Psychologists evaluate a person's behavioral and mental health and well-being, as well as the ways in which humans interact with one another and with machines, and try to improve these relationships. They provide critical knowledge and abilities to assist better understand other cultures and mindsets, as the world undergoes a significant change in terms of population and thought processes on a daily basis. Psychology is based on rigorous scientific methods that employ carefully designed experiments to generate accurate data on behavior, emotions, and brain chemistry. Psychologists offer counseling approaches to enhance mental development, relieve emotional suffering, and promote healthy conduct, as well as procedures to screen for emotional stability or mental illness.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Clinical Psychology:
A Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to a Master's degree by the applicable statutory regulating authority, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks or a grade of 'B' on the UGC's seven-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy
layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates may be granted a 5% mark reduction from 55 percent to 50 percent, or an equal grade reduction, as determined by the University Grants Commission from time to time.
- 80000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 96000 /-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industrial processes with the assistance of professionals, allowing each of our students to create significant connections between their learning experiences and contemporary practices. Experts from a variety of fields, including health and human sciences, industrial training, advanced engineering, personnel management, and corporate management, as well as creative literature and new multimedia, take part in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective.
- Through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities, we stay in touch with the industry on a regular basis.
- Plan and carry out both on-campus and off-campus recruitment efforts.
- Assisting students with their internship assignments during the summer
- Students are given the essential personal development and communication skills training.
- Students' databases are being constructed, and their education is being pushed out to a variety of corporations.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Funding is not available for Ph.D. programs.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on whether or not to award a scholarship.
- Exam fees are paid on the day of the exam, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and dues are paid.
- All students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade if their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof (Dr.) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship. In this situation, students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their grades.
Classroom and Lab
The majority of NIMS University's classes are held in amphitheater-style classrooms. They create an ideal setting for energizing and focused discussions. In NIMS classrooms, students and teachers can mix analysis and action in lectures, presentations, and other activities using the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching tools.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- With the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching aids, the seminar hall can accommodate up to 100 people.
- Smart Boards