NIMS University Jaipur: Doctor of Medicine Physiology Admission Process, Course Fees
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: Doctor of Medicine Physiology Admission Process, Course Fees, Placement
MD Basic biochemistry, anatomical terminologies, cells and tissues, muscular, skeletal, endocrine, neurological, circulatory, urinary, immunological, digestive, respiratory, and reproductive systems are all covered in this physiology course. Students will study about common human illness processes in this course. Non-science majors and allied-health courses are also taught. Students will learn how to understand the function and structure of the human body's major systems in this course. Dissection, anatomical studies employing microscopy, and the study of physiological concepts through experimentation are all included in this course. Bones and joints, skin, blood vessels, brain, internal organs, and spinal cords are some of the primary themes studied in this subject.
Eligibility Criteria for M.D. Physiology
Admissions are made only on the basis of a merit list and in compliance with the regulations and directives issued by the NMC, the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Hon'ble Rajasthan High Court, the Government of Rajasthan, and the RUHS.
- 50000 /-INR For Indian Students
- NA /-INR For Foreign Students
With the help of professionals, the University's Placement and Training Program Cell mixes academics with industry processes, allowing each of our students to make important connections between their learning experiences and current practices. Experts from a variety of fields participate in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective, including health and human sciences, industrial training, advanced engineering, personnel management, and corporate management, as well as creative literature and new multimedia.
- We keep in touch with the industry on a regular basis through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities.
- Plan and carry out both on-campus and off-campus recruitment campaigns.
- During the summer, assisting students with internship work.
- Personal development and communication skills are taught to students.
- Students' databases are being developed, and their knowledge is being disseminated to a wide range of businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Ph.D. programs are not eligible for funding.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- Tuition prices are the sole fees for which scholarships are available.
- Exam costs are paid on exam day, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and club dues are paid.
- If their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof (Dr) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship, all students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade. Students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their grades in this scenario.
Classrooms & Labs
The majority of the classrooms at NIMS University are amphitheater-style. They give the ideal setting for energizing and focused discussions. NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment for lectures, presentations, and other activities, allowing students and teachers to combine analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- Seminar Hall for 100+ seating capacity with Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Smart Boards