NIMS University Jaipur: M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry Course Fees, Scholarship, Placement
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry Course Fees, Scholarship, Placement
A master's degree in medical biochemistry entails a thorough examination of biological processes as well as the use of chemistry in the procedures. The program's study covers a wide range of topics in biology and medicine when taken together. This degree is heavily career-oriented, allowing graduates to pursue lucrative professional opportunities following graduation. Furthermore, enrolling in a master's program in Medical Biochemistry provides a solid basis for individuals interested in pursuing research studies in the future. The curriculum assists applicants in honing their analytical skills, increasing their memory, and developing a logical mentality in order to get to the heart of the matter. Candidates must have the desire to pursue a career that requires them to be able to make quick judgments, be self-motivated to work under pressure, and much more before enrolling in this course. Because this discipline is related to medical science, applicants who are capable of providing an effective contribution to society are regarded as fit for the program. The program study strikes a balance between classroom instruction and program-specific projects. The students are taught how to use technical equipment, conduct research, and generate a statistical proof. Students gain the capacity to apply what they've learned to improve their memory, stamina, patience, and analytical and evaluative skills. The study of metabolism, growth, inheritance and reproduction are among the themes covered. After successfully completing the course, graduates can work in the fields of education, research, and technology. In the fields of forensic science, food corporations, biotechnology, and environmental agencies have a wide range of opportunities. The course's goal is to imbue students with all of the necessary traits and to teach them how to study in a polished manner, preparing them for future research studies that will help them professionally.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. Biochemistry
Graduate with a 50% grade in Biology/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BPT/B.Pharm/ any other professional course with a 50% grade in Biology/MBBS/BHMS/BPT/B.Pharm/ any other professional course with a 50% grade.
- 80000 /-INR For Indian Students
- NA /-INR For Foreign Students
With the help of professionals, the University's Placement and Training Program Cell mixes academics with industry processes, allowing each of our students to make important connections between their learning experiences and current practices. Experts from a variety of fields participate in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective, including health and human sciences, industrial training, advanced engineering, personnel management, and corporate management, as well as creative literature and new multimedia.
- We keep in touch with the industry on a regular basis through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities.
- Plan and carry out both on-campus and off-campus recruitment campaigns.
- During the summer, assisting students with internship work.
- Personal development and communication skills are taught to students.
- Students' databases are being developed, and their knowledge is being disseminated to a wide range of businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Government Schemes: The various state governments would return the entire tuition fee to SC/ST/OBC students in compliance with their state government legislation.
NIMS Entrance Examinations
Scholarship eligibility for post-graduate programs is determined using the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship and Entrance Examinations.
(Only for students who have a Class XII grade point average of less than 70% and a graduation percentage of less than 65%.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
Programs after Graduation
Scholarship for Post-Graduation Programs on the Basis of Merit A scholarship will be awarded following enrolment in the program and verification of legitimate documentation.
- 100% Scholarship -In Class XII, the average was 94 percent or above, while in Graduation, the average was 85 percent.
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above in Class XII and 80% in Graduation
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above in Class XII and 75% in Graduation
- 25% Scholarship – 75% aggregate and above in Class XII and 70% in Graduation.
- 20% Scholarship – 70% aggregate and above in Class XII and 65% in Graduation
For State / National Level Players
- NIMS University is dedicated to fostering and developing potential. All candidates who have competed in state and national games will get a 50% scholarship. Candidates who apply for all programs (excluding council courses) and have a valid state and national level certificate are eligible for a 50% subsidy.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- A 10% bonus will be given to candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (save for those who have already won a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for a 10% grant.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- All candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be eligible for a 50% scholarship in both undergraduate and graduate programs. Such candidates must submit proof of eligibility at the time of acceptance, and scholarships will be awarded following proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their education at NIMS Universities after a two-year hiatus are eligible for a 50% fee reduction.
Scholarship for Defence
- With the exception of those who have previously won a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations, candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional award on top of the merit-based scholarship.
- This additional 10% grant is available to students with both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- The scholarship program has a restricted number of seats available. The percentages you provide will be used to see if you are eligible for a scholarship. NIMS application forms must be filled out by candidates who score above a specified percentage. The Scholarship Committee is the last arbiter of whether or not a scholarship should be awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis, and in the second and following years of the program, they are subject to scholarship restrictions. Students must maintain a full scholarship by ranking in the top 5% of the program's merit rating. Students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program in order to preserve their 75% scholarship. Students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program to maintain their 50% scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if the batch consists of at least 30 students.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Ph.D. programs are not eligible for funding.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- Tuition prices are the sole fees for which scholarships are available.
- Exam costs are paid on exam day, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and club dues are paid.
- If their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof (Dr) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship, all students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade. Students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their grades in this scenario.
Classrooms & Labs
The majority of the classrooms at NIMS University are amphitheater-style. They give the ideal setting for energizing and focused discussions. NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment for lectures, presentations, and other activities, allowing students and teachers to combine analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- Seminar Hall for 100+ seating capacity with Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Smart Boards