NIMS University Jaipur: M.Sc. Biophysics Course Fees, Eligibility, Scholarship
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: M.Sc. Biophysics Course Fees, Eligibility, Scholarship
A master's degree in biophysics is a two-year program. Biophysics is a branch of science that studies biological systems using physical science tools. Among the major subjects covered in the course are Biology and Molecular Biology, Biomechanics, Structural Biology, Biochemistry and Chemistry, Computer Science, Computational Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Medicine and Neuroscience, Pharmacology and Physiology, Physics, Quantum Biophysics, Agronomy and Agriculture, and others. Biophysical research encompasses a wide range of topics, including bioengineering, agrophysics, nanotechnology, systems biology, and so on. Physics is a natural science that studies matter and its motion through space-time, as well as concepts such as energy and force. The course curriculum typically includes General Physics, Mathematical Methods for Physics, Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Solid State Physics, Electromagnetics, Electronics & Computer Science, Atomic, and Molecular Physics, Biophysics, Electronics Instrumentation, Subatomic Physics, and other subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. Biophysics
Bachelor's of Science Degree (Medical Science and Allied Medical or Applied Medical Science or Agriculture or Nanotechnology or Biosciences or Life Sciences or Food Sciences or Nutrition and Dietetics or Home Science or Veterinary Microbiology and Parasitology or Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology or Clinical Chemistry or Public Health and Allied Science) with a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks
- 30000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 36000 /-INR For Foreign Students
With the help of professionals, the University's Placement and Training Program Cell connects academics with industry processes so that each of our students can make meaningful connections between their learning experiences and contemporary practices. Smart classrooms, bolstered by interactive pedagogical discourses by experts from all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art, and architecture; are bolstered even more by training programs that aren't just focused on industry needs but also conducive to a positive learning environment.
- We keep in touch with the industry on a regular basis through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities.
- Plan and organize recruitment efforts both on and off-campus.
- Assisting students with their summer internship projects.
- Providing the necessary personal development and communication skills training to students.
- The databases of students are being built, and their education is being pushed to numerous businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Government Schemes: The various state governments would return the entire tuition fee to SC/ST/OBC students in compliance with their state government legislation.
NIMS Entrance Examinations
Scholarship eligibility for post-graduate programs is determined using the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship and Entrance Examinations.
(Only for students who have a Class XII grade point average of less than 70% and a graduation percentage of less than 65%.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
Programs after Graduation
Scholarship for Post-Graduation Programs on the Basis of Merit A scholarship will be awarded following enrolment in the program and verification of legitimate documentation.
- 100% Scholarship -In Class XII, the average was 94 percent or above, while in Graduation, the average was 85 percent.
- 75% Scholarship - In Class XII, you must have a cumulative grade point average of 90 percent or higher, and in Graduation, you must have a grade point average of 80 percent or higher.
- 50% Scholarship - In Class XII, an average of 80 percent or above is required, while in Graduation, a minimum of 75 percent is required.
- 25% Scholarship – In Class XII, you must get a grade point average of 75 percent or above, and in Graduation, you must achieve a grade point average of 70 percent.
- 20% Scholarship – In Class XII, students must achieve a grade point average of 70 percent or above, and in Graduation, students must get a grade point average of 65 percent.
For State / National Level Players
- NIMS University is dedicated to fostering and developing talent. All candidates who have competed in state and national games will get a 50% scholarship. Candidates who apply for all programs (excluding council courses) and have a valid state and national level certificate are eligible for a 50% subsidy.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- A 10% scholarship will be given to candidates who have taken any state or national level entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (save for those who have already won a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for a 10% grant.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- All candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be eligible for a 50% scholarship in both undergraduate and graduate programs. Such candidates must submit proof of eligibility at the time of acceptance, and scholarships will be awarded following proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their education at NIMS Universities after a two-year hiatus are eligible for a 50% fee reduction.
Scholarship for Defence
- With the exception of those who have previously won a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations, candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional award on top of the merit-based scholarship.
- This additional 10% grant is available to students with both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- The scholarship program has a restricted number of seats available. The percentages you provide will be used to see if you are eligible for a scholarship. NIMS application forms must be filled out by candidates who score above a specified percentage. The Scholarship Committee is the last arbiter of whether or not a scholarship should be awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis, and in the second and following years of the program, they are subject to scholarship restrictions. Students must maintain a full scholarship by ranking in the top 5% of the program's merit rating. Students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program in order to preserve their 75% scholarship. Students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program to maintain their 50% scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if the batch consists of at least 30 students.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Scholarship is not available for Ph.D. programs.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- Tuition prices are the sole fees for which scholarships are available.
- Exam costs are paid on exam day, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and club dues are paid.
- If their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof. (Dr.) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship, all students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade. Students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their grades in this scenario.
Classrooms & Labs
The majority of the classrooms at NIMS University are amphitheater-style. They give the ideal setting for energizing and concentrated discussions. For lectures, presentations, and other activities, NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment, allowing students and teachers to combine analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- Seminar Hall for 100+ seating capacity with Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Smart Boards