XAT 2021: Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Published by : Step in college
XAT 2021: The Xavier Aptitude Test is a national assessment of management studying students in the country conducted by the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, Jamshedpur. A national-level test for candidates seeking to take management training at the Xavier Labor Relation University, Jamshedpur, and other institutes taking XAT's Management Admission grade. XAT or the Xavier aptitude test is a national level test. The XAT 2021 is a computer-based entrance test, which takes place every year with more than 75000 applicants. On behalf of the Xavier Management Institute Association XLRI Jamshedpur operates XAT.
XAT 2021: Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cut-Off, New Changes
XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria: For MBA courses through XAT 2021 there is no clear age requirement because MBA can be done at any age. Before applying for the test, an applicant applying for XAT 2021 should review the conditions for XAT 2021 eligibility. Applicants can also participate for the final year with a providential certificate or mark sheet from last year for this test.
XAT 2021 Admit Card: Applications XAT 2021 are expected to download the Admit Card of XAT 2021 from XLRI's official website. If candidates want to download a XAT 2021 admission card, they must login and check the contents of the admission card by viewing the XAT admission card. If the XAT 2021 admission card does not contain any discrepancies, the applicants will download it.
XAT 2021 Application Form: Applications XAT 2021 are expected to download the Admit Card of XAT 2021 from XLRI's official website. If candidates want to download a XAT 2021 admission card, they must log in and check the contents of the admission card by viewing the XAT admission card. If the XAT 2021 admission card does not contain any discrepancies, the applicants will download it.
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern: The XAT 2021 is an analysis focused on the MCQ. The paper on questions is objective. The XAT 2021 test pattern will include 4 parts. XAT used to last 3.5 hours ago but was now reduced to 3 hours. Every year, the number of questions continues to change.
XAT 2021 Syllabus: Before beginning planning for XAT 2021, XAT 2021 must be defined. In order to cover the XAT 2021 syllabus, applicants must follow a plan. The curriculum XAT 2021 and the best books for XAT 2021 have been discussed here.
XAT 2021 Cut-Off: The cut-off score XAT 2021 is the mark you have to enter to qualify the admission process for XAT 2021. The cut-off XAT 2021 ranges from category to category to economically backward. There is also also a women's quota which varies from other general reservations.
XAT 2021 Exam Timings: From 9:30 am to 12:30 pm the XAT 2020 will take place in 1 slot.
Changes in XAT 2021: The XAT 2021 was updated by XLRI following
- XAT from PBT was moved to a PC-based test (CBT)
- Rs. 1750 has been raised to XAT 2021 application fee
- Timeframes have adjusted for XAT 2021 tests. The test is now held at 9:30-12:30 rather than 10:00-12:30
- In one slot XAT 2021 will be carried out
- No test written on XAT 2021 will be available.
- In XAT 2021, the total number of questions grew from 99 to 100.
- All XAT 2021 questions are MCQ style questions
- For percentile calculations in XAT 2021, the GK segment is not considered
- NAT questions have been added without negative markings
- For any wrong answer, there are negative 1/4 markings
- 1 mark will be received for any correct reply
- In Part 2 of the GK segment, there is no negative labeling
- An additional 25 minutes shall be given for the visually impaired candidates with scribes to solve Part 1.
- All MCQ questions have five different options with one option correct