BBA: Full Course Details, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges
Published by : Step in college
About BBA Course
Bachelor of Business Administration is an Undergraduate 3 years course. It gives theoretical and practical knowledge to an aspirant in the fields of trade, business, and administration. It helps them to improve their market knowledge and entrepreneurial insights so that In the future, they will become influential leaders and executives.
BBA Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges | StepInCollege
Some of the qualities that can help a student during the BBA course are strong communication skills, an interest in problem-solving, and a tendency towards teamwork and time management. Many commerce colleges in India offer, in addition to a general BBA degree course.BBA with a specialization option such as BBA (Human Resources), BBA (Banking & Insurance), BBA (Information Technology) BBA (Sales and Marketing), BBA(Finance & Accounts), BBA(Accounting), BBA(E-Commerce), etc.
The minimum eligibility for BBA admission is 10+2, with 45% to 60% ranging from college to college. The approximate age required to follow BBA is minimum of 17 to a maximum of 25 years. English is a required subject in every college to study BBA otherwise both arts and science stream students will apply for the course
BBA Entrance Exams
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
- popularly known as the GGSIPU CET (BBA)
- Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU-JAT)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) - BBA
- Christ University BBA Entrance Exam
- AIMA UGAT
- GITAM University Admission Test
- Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
Semester I: Financial Accounting, Microeconomics, Principles of Management, India Socio-Political Economics, Quantitative techniques - I, Essentials of IT
Semester II: Macroeconomics, Quantitative Techniques - II, Effective Communications, Cost Accounting, Environmental Management, Principles of Marketing
Semester III: Banking & Insurance, Indian Economics in Global Scenario, Operations Research, Direct Tax & Indirect Tax, Human Resource Management, Consumer Behavior & Services Marketing.
Semester IV: Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace, Management Accounting, Business Analytics, Business Law, Financial Management, Customer Relationship Management.
Semester V: Strategic Management, Research Methodology, Finance Electives, Financial Statement Analysis, Advanced Financial Management.
Semester VI: International Business & EXIM,Finance Electives,Operations & Supply Chain Management,Marketing Electives,Entrepreneurship & Business Plan.
BBA List of Top College
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
- IIM Bangalore - Indian Institute of Management (IIMB)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta - IIMC, Kolkata
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Delhi
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai
- Mithibhai College, Mumbai
BBA Job Prospects
One may pursue employment in corporate companies as well as industrial organizations after pursuing a BBA. You can apply for company profiles in different fields, such as marketing, finance, sales, HR, etc., as BBA is a general course. While pursuing an MBA is necessary to ensure a successful career at the managerial level, few candidates will also be offered management profiles right after BBA for outstanding talent.
- Sales Executive
- Research Assistant
- Office Executive
- Assistant Manager
- Human Resource Executive
- Business Consultant
- Information System Manager
- Research and Development Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Executive