B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering Course Details - Top Colleges, Career, Job
Published by : Step in college
B.Tech Biomedical Engineering is an undergraduate program of 4 years. B.Tech Biomedical Engineering course can be taken by candidates who have passed 12th or any equivalent degree in any Science stream. Through this course, the students are provided with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of biomedical principles with a curriculum in the advanced concept of biomedical engineering.
B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering Course Details, Eligibility, Syllabus, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges, Career, Job | StepInCollege
The different concept areas covered by the BTech course in Biomedical Engineering include Genetics, Biomedical, Biomedical Technology, Biomedical Method, Biomedical and Biology Issues, etc.
B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility requirements required for B.Tech Biomedical Engineering admission are described below:
- The applicants must have completed a 12th or equivalent degree from a recognized institution/board.
- The applicant must have selected Mathematics and Physics as the key subjects in Class 12, along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as one of the optional subjects.
- In the qualifying test, the applicant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50 percent (45 percent for the reserved candidates).
- Applicants who appear for the final examination or are awaiting the final result can also apply for admission to B. Tech Biomedical Engineering.
B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exams:
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering Top Colleges
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi - (IIT Delhi)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, [BITS] Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras), Chennai
- VIT University, [VIT] Vellore
- SRM University Kattankulathur Campus, [SRM] Kanchipuram
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur Overview
- Manipal University, [MUJ] Jaipur
- Chandigarh University, [CU] Mohali
- National Institute of Technology, [NIT] Rourkela
B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering Syllabus
Semester I: Engineering Chemistry 1, Basics of Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Mathematics 1, Basic of Biomedical Engineering
Engineering Physics 1, Practical.
Semester II: Engineering Mechanics, Mathematics 2, Physical Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Engineering Physics 2, Material Sciences, Workshop
Semester III: Biomedical Process in Industries, Electric Circuits, Biotechnology, Statistical Methods, Open Elective
Semester IV: Human Physiology and Anatomy, Biofluids and Dynamics, Electronics Circuits, Radiological Equipment and Principles, Open Elective
Semester V: Applications of Microprocessor, Biomechanics, Instrumentation of Medical, Open Elective
Semester VI: Biomedical Expert System, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Equipment, Biomedical Embedded Systems, Biomedical Signal Processing
Semester VII: Open Elective II, Open Elective III, Hospital Safety and Management, Project, Practical
Semester VIII: Open Elective IV, Open Elective V, Practical, Biomedical processing Technology, Internship
B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering Career Options and Job Prospects: After completing a B.Tech Biomedical Engineering course, applicants can select different career opportunities and job prospects. Applicants who have qualified for a degree in B. For either a government-based or a private industry, Tech Biomedical Engineering can go. The different job choices that candidates will take after pursuing a B degree. Biomedical Engineering, Microbiologist, Project Manager, Biochemist, Biomedical Managers, Laboratory Analysts, Biomedical Technician, etc. The starting salary for a B nominee. The range for Tech Biomedical Engineering is between INR 5 and 7 LPA.