Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology: Course details, Eligibility, Syllabus Top Colleges
Published by : Step in college
The scope is on using smart medical technology in medical imaging and cancer treatment. This sequence of allied health sciences. The fields are diverse: radiology, radiotherapy, and nuclear medicine. This program suits students who want to expand their horizons and pursue a medical and research or technological research career with companies that lead to a diagnostic imagery revolution.
Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology Course details, Eligibility, Syllabus, Top Colleges, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
The course includes traditional subjects, such as anatomy, biochemistry, general physics or electronics, mathematics, medicine in the community, radiodiagnosis. The curriculum is interdisciplinary and provides students with prior approval flexibility to choose courses from other disciplines. The program also includes a series of guest lectures and speeches by leading industry leaders. The course is currently available at the diploma and graduate levels. They can select either of the modes of the program, depending on the need of the students, but the requirements for both levels vary.
After this program is completed, students will acquire detailed medical imaging knowledge and learn the necessary practical skills to organize the department of radiology.
Graduates from the program are able to find jobs in hospitals with the public as well as private diagnostic facilities, leading companies like GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, etc. or to continue their Master's training in the field of imagery.
Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 (any group) with an accepted school board mark of at least 50 percent.
Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology Syllabus
- Specialized Diagnostic Techniques
- Radiological Technology, Radiotherapy and Radio Diagnosis
- Human Anatomy and Human Physiology
- Radiation Physics, Medical Microbiology, and Biochemistry
Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology Top Colleges
- GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- Parul University
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research.
- Armed Forces Medical College
- HCG Academics
- Impact Paramedical and Health Institute
- Oasis College of Science and Management
- SIHS Pune - Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology Job Prospects
- Colleges & Universities
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Govt./Private Hospitals
- Medical Labs
- Nursing Homes
- Applications Specialist for Equipment
- Computed Tomography Specialist
- Interventional Radiology Specialist
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Specialist
- Medical Imaging Technologist
- Radiology Information Specialist
- Sales Representative