MBA Marketing: Top Colleges, Course Details, Job Prospects
Published by : stepincollege
A postgraduate course is a Master of Business Administration or an MBA Marketing course. The length will be 2 years. It is one of the old disciplines of leadership learning and one of the most common explanations for numerous work openings in the industry among students. Promotions, advertising, purchases, newspapers, and entertainment are included.
MBA Marketing Course Details, Eligibility, Syllabus, Top Colleges, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
Given that marketing is a vast field, the potential for an MBA in marketing in India is the same as growing. After completing an MBA in marketing, scholars may be put in supposed companies around sectors, including FMCG, retail, tourism, finance, hospitality, television, advertising, and market analysis, as vendor executives or managers in supposed companies.
MBA(Marketing) Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from a recognized board or institution, or Bachelor's degree.
- The ratio should be 50 percent CGPA or similar.
- For all reserved group candidates (SC/STs), there is a 5% relaxation, i.e. 45% can be the passing percentage.
MBA(Marketing) Entrance Exams
First Year: Fundamentals of Management, Organizational Behaviour, Principles of Fashion Designing Management, Accounting for Fashion Designing Managers, Statistic Methods for Business Decisions, Information Technology for Managers, Retail Fashion Designing, Business Communication, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, E-Business Fundamentals, Quantitative Techniques, Fashion Designing Research, Indian Ethos and Values or Environmental Science, Personality Development, Consumer Behaviour
Second Year: Advertising and Sales Promotion, Sales and Distribution Management, Entrepreneurship or Managerial Economics, International Marketing, Summer Internship Project, Service Marketing, Strategic Brand Management, Business Marketing, Advance IT Tools or Information Systems and Applications, Major Research Project or Case-Based Industrial Analysis Project, Comprehensive Viva Voce, Electives
MBA(Marketing) Top College
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Maharashtra
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
- University School of Management Studies, GGSIPU, Delhi
- BITS, Mesra, Jharkhand
- NIMS University, Rajasthan
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
MBA(Marketing) Career Options and Jobs Scope: Marketing graduates looking for public sector job opportunities will discover vacancies in PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings). They can also obtain positions with numerous semi-governmental banks and associations related to money. The MBA in Marketing program provides applicants with a range of work opportunities and career opportunities. MBA in marketing degree holders are eligible for a number of lucrative career opportunities. Candidates may work in tourism, retail, hospitality, media, advertisement, education, baking, consulting, IT, and science, among other fields. The following are some of the most common MBA in marketing jobs.
- Brand Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Director
- Sales Manager