Master Of Technology Computer Science And Engineering: , Top Institutes, Course Details
Published by : stepincollege
M.Tech. CSE is a postgraduate 2 Years course. The course offering specialization in PC programming languages and PC framework advancements. Enlisted understudies explore complex issues through examination and utilize suitable current designing apparatuses to discover arrangements. The course centers around AI and AI-related applications in a conveyed figuring climate. The program incorporates subjects like Computer Architecture, Networking, Algorithms, Databases, Distributed Computing, and Computational Intelligence.
Master Of Technology Computer Science And Engineering Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Top Institutes, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
One of the essential goals of the course is to deliver prepared HR fit for supporting innovative work exercises in basic zones, for example, robotized, made sure about, checking and observation frameworks, clinical diagnostics, clever checking frameworks, and so on. This program plans to fabricate explanatory capacities for handling specialized issues, detailing and testing new methods, utilizing progressed correspondences and interactive media hardware, and working for item advancement in the applicants.
M.Tech Computer Science Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 60%.
- B.Tech./ BE (IT/CSE/EEE/ECE/ Instrumentation & Control) with a 60 percent minimum aggregate score .
- Candidates are also expected to apply for an entrance examination at the institute, state, or national level for entry to the course.
M.Tech Computer Science Engineering Entrance Exams
- ITM NEST
M.Tech Computer Science Engineering Top Institutes
- College of Engineering and Technology, [CET]
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Kharagpur
- National Institute of Technology, [NIT]
- The Oxford College of Engineering
- Hindustan University
- Delhi Technological University
- Punjab Engineering College University of Technology
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Science, [IISc] Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Bombay
M.Tech Computer Science Engineering Syllabus
Semester I: Computer Networks, Advanced Operating System, Database Management System, Advanced Networking System.
Semester II: Computer Architecture, Advanced Cloud Computing, Algorithms and Data Structure, Open Elective I.
Semester III: Information Security, Open Elective II, Advanced Computer Programming, Project.
Semester IV: Open Elective III, Project and Viva, Embedded Systems, Internship.
M.Tech Computer Science Engineering Job Prospects
The following are the numerous career choices and job opportunities for MTech Computer Science Engineering students:
Top Employment Areas
- IT Companies
- IT Consultancies
- Website Developing Companies
- Data Analyst
- Senior Developer
- Software Engineer
- Networking Engineer
- Project Manager
- Research Associate
- White Hat Hacker
- Assistant Professor