Master of Technology in Electrical Engineering: Top Colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects
Published by : stepincollege
M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering is a full-time postgraduate 2 years course. Electrical Engineering is the part of designing that includes the examination and utilization of power, electromagnetism, and gadgets. The subfields incorporate hardware, power designing, computerized PCs, broadcast communications, RF designing, control frameworks, and sign handling. The focal point of the course stays on planning and testing ICs, capacitors, inductors, and resistors. Selected understudies are instructed to plan electronic circuits, electric wires, PC frameworks, and furthermore, create control frameworks.
Master of Technology in Electrical Engineering Details, Eligibility Criteria, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
Electrical engineers work on problems such as electric force transmission and electrical devices that affect structures. The educational plan primarily incorporates essentials and standards of Maths, Physics, Computer Science, and Project Management. Suborders of Electrical and Electronics Engineering incorporate Power, Electronics, Telecommunications, Control, Signal Processing, Microelectronics Instrumentation, and Computers. Electrical Engineering covers electrical hardware, possible obstacles in power age, assortment, and transmission, power control in manufacturing plants, conveyance of electrical energy, electric engines, their control, and transformers.
Master of Technology Electrical Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- For B.E/B.Tech. Electrical Engineering with a minimum aggregate score of 50 percent or equivalent.
Master of Technology Electrical Engineering Entrance Exam
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test).
Master of Technology Electrical Engineering Top Colleges
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Kharagpur
- Jadavpur University, Calcutta
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, [SVNIT] Surat
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, [SPCE] Mumbai
- National Institute of Technology, [NIT] Raipur
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, [GNDEC] Ludhiana
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Roorkee
Master of Technology Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Semester I: Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Advanced Power System, Microprocessor and computing, Fundamentals of the control system, Electromechanical device, Open Elective I, Seminar.
Semester II: Power system, devices and protection, Power system networking, Power system measurement, Thesis paper, Open Elective II, Project, Seminar.
Semester III: Open Elective III, Project, Open Elective IV, Evaluation of Project, evolutionary technique and model simulation.
Semester IV: Evaluation of project and Viva, Seminar, Training and Internship.
Master of Technology Electrical Engineering Job Prospects
Candidates who complete an M.Tech Electrical Engineering course have a variety of career options and job prospects. Candidates who have earned a master's degree in electrical engineering will work in either the government or the private sector.
- Power Engineers
- Broadcast Engineers
- Telecommunication Engineers
- Design Engineers,
- Consultants and Researchers