Master of Technology in Electronics And Communication: Eligibility Criteria, Top Colleges
Published by : stepincollege
Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a postgraduate 2 years course. At many institutes, this program is typically organized as a research degree. In their office, electronics and communication engineers have to perform the following activities. Any of the skills perfected by this course are the construction of process or mechanical devices, improvement of mobile device connectivity, and reliability. It requires the study of topics such as image and video processing, optical signal processing advanced, and network engineering advanced.
Master of Technology in Electronics And Communication Engineering Details, Eligibility Criteria, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
A course close to this one is M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. It offers specialization in Communication System, Control & Instrumentation, Digital VLSI Design, Microwave & Optical Communication, Multimedia, Power System and VLSI Design and Embedded System. The course is broad in nature covering all major areas of design, manufacture, installation, and operation of electronic equipment, systems and machinery, telecommunication systems, radio, TVs, and computers used in the entertainment media, clinics, electronics business, security forces, and in different other industries. The course is career-oriented in nature and opens up several scopes of jobs for degree holders.
M.Tech in ECE Eligibility Criteria
- B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent examination.
- An aggregate score of 50% marks.
M.Tech in ECE Entrance Exam
M.Tech in ECE Top Institutes
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University
- National Institute of Technology
- NIT, Karnataka
- Birla Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Information Technology
M.Tech in ECE Syllabus
Semester I: Information and Communication Theory, Advanced Digital Communication Systems, Open Elective I, Fundamentals of digital electronics and Communication, Open Elective II, Open Elective III, Seminar.
Semester II: Advanced Network, Wireless Networks, Theory and Application of Coding, Open Elective IV, Open Elective V, Project, Seminar.
Semester III: Open Elective III, Project, Open Elective IV, Evaluation of Project, Dissertation.
Semester IV: Evaluation of project and Viva, Embedded Communication System, Computer Graphics and visualization, Optical Networks.
M.Tech in ECE Job Prospects
Candidates who complete an M. Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering course have a variety of career options and job prospects. Candidates who have earned a Master's degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering will work in either the government or the private sector.
Top Recruiter Companies
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Wipro Limited
- Infosys Technologies Limited
- Hewlett-Packard India
- HCL Infosystems Limited
- LG Electronics India Private Limited
- Siemens Limited
- Samsung India Electronics Private Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Idea Cellular Limited
- All India Radio
- Atomic Energy Commission
- Bharat Electronics & Communication Limited
- Civil Aviation Department
- Consumer Electronics & Communication Equipment Manufacturing Units
- Coordination Department
- Defense Services
- Educational Institutions and Research Establishments
- Entertainment Industry
- Health Care Equipment Manufacturing Industry,
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Indian Railways
- Internet Technologies
- IT Industry
- Mobile Communication
- National Physical Laboratories
- Petrochemicals Industry
- Post and Telegraph Department
- Power Electronics & Communication
- Steel Industry
- Telecommunication Industry
- Electronics Engineers
- Production Managers
- Electronics Hardware Development Engineers
- Network Specialists
- Data Analysts