Master of Technology in Information Technology: Entrance Exam, Syllabus, Top Colleges
Published by : stepincollege
Master Of Technology in Information Technology Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Syllabus, Top Colleges, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
Masters in Technology (Information Technology) is a postgraduate 2 years program. It is normally fair for students who want to work in an IT business and review the entire mechanical exhibit. There isn't a single company or organization on the planet that isn't fond of information technology, so it's no surprise that the profession has a long career path. MTech in Information Technology is a comprehensive curriculum that emphasizes the planning, improvement, implementation, support, and board of PC-based data frameworks. This program is designed for people who are expected to be IT experts and to upgrade their advanced data by familiarising them with the definite study and discovery of the technologies that occur. IT is a curriculum in which understudies learn about programming and devices. MTech Data Technology or M Tech (Master of Science in Technology) is The curriculum focuses on providing practical as well as hypothetical knowledge to understudies, as well as administrative abilities that are essential for surviving in the serious IT industry.
M.Tech in Information Technology Eligibility Criteria
- BE/ BTech in Information Technology or an examination of equal value.
- Some of the most prestigious colleges and institutes hold entrance exams for their M Tech in Information Technology degree programs.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Performance Merit List (GATE)
M.Tech in Information Technology Top colleges
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
- P.S.G College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Delhi Technological University, New Delhi
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Howrah
- Faculty of Technology, Nadiad
- AU College of Engineering, Kadapa
M.Tech in Information Technology Syllabus
Semester I: Data Structure and Algorithm, DBMS, Software Engineering, Discrete Structure, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure Lab, DBMS Lab, Object-Oriented Programming Lab (C++).
Semester II: Operating Systems, Software Project Management & TQM, Object-Oriented Software Engineering & UML, Computer Network, Object Tech. Lab, SPM Lab.
Semester III: Web Technology, Elective I, Elective II, Web Technology Lab, Assigned Project.
Semester IV: Seminar, Project.
M.Tech in Information Technology Jobs Prospects
Students with an MTech in Information Technology will pursue a wide variety of career and work opportunities in the IT industry after graduation. Aside from these, there are future work opportunities in the banking and finance industries, multinational corporations, data analytics, and teaching careers.
- Cognizant Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Cypress Semiconductor Tech. Ltd.
- Sasken Communication
- Software Developer
- IT Specialist
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Computer Programmer
- PHP Developer
- Technical Consultant
- Network Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- IT Coordinator
- System Analyst
- Applications Developer
- IT Technical Content Developer