Master of Arts in Hindi Course Details: Top colleges, Syllabus, Eligibility
Published by : stepincollege
Master of Arts in Hindi is a postgraduate 2Years program. This program's main goal is to introduce students to a broad range of Hindi literature. The course consists primarily of the study of Hindi literature, linguistics, and philosophies. Learners are exposed to a wide variety of Hindi literature in this program. The course has diverse applications and helps to familiarize detailed concepts of Hindi as a language.
Master Of Arts in Hindi Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Top colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInColleges
In a number of states, Hindi has been designated as a co-official language. Most states require high school teachers to have a Bachelor's degree in the subject they teach, and getting a Master's degree in the same subject is even more appealing to employers. In the teaching profession, a Master's degree carries a lot of weight, and those with a Master's are considered experts in their field. A Master's degree teaches you how to teach the knowledge to your students, while an undergraduate degree provides you with knowledge of a subject. While completing the degree, you will have the opportunity to teach in a classroom environment under the guidance of an experienced instructor.
MA in Hindi Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher from a recognized College/University is the minimum prerequisite.
- Candidates must also have completed their 12th (10+2 Schooling System) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board in order to qualify for the MA Hindi Program.
- It is preferable to get a bachelor's degree in Hindi.
MA in Hindi Entrance Exams
- DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test)
- IPU CET (Indraprastha University)
- AMU (Aligarh Muslim University)
- JNUEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination)
MA in Hindi Top Colleges
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Hansraj College, New Delhi
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi
- Indraprastha College for Women, New Delhi
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai
- Mehr Chand Mahajan Dayanand Anglo Vedic College for Women, Chandigarh
MA in Hindi Syllabus
Semester I: History of Literature – Ancient and Medieval, Novel and Short Story, General Linguistics, Translation – Theory and Practice.
Semester II: History of Literature – Modern Period, Prose II – Drama and One-Act Plays, Ancient and Medieval Hindi Poetry, Origin and Development of Hindi Language and Structure of Hindi.
Semester III: Modern Hindi Poetry including Chayavad, Theory of Literature - Indian and Western, Dalit Literature in Hindi/ Official Language Hindi and Functional Hindi/ Sanskrit, Indian Theatre/ Journalism and Media/ Cultural Tourism.
Semester IV: Post-Chayavad Hindi Poetry, Current Trends in Indian Literature, Feminist Writing in Hindi/ Special Author: Mohan Rakesh/ Minor Literary Forms in Hindi, Hindi Writings in Kerala/ Special Author: Premchand/ Sanskrit, Project Work/Dissertation, Viva-Voce Examination.
MA in Hindi Job Prospects
MA In today's market, Hindi graduates have a lot of options. After completing this course, you will have a plethora of career opportunities. They can work in areas such as government, news channels, schools and colleges, publishing houses, and so on.
- Hindi Professor
- Hindi Interpreter
- Hindi News Reader
- Hindi Editor