Allahabad University 2021: released UG, PG Exam Dates
Published by : stepincollege
Allahabad University Exam: The examination dates for the university exams have been announced by Allahabad University. The Allahabad University Undergraduate and Postgraduate odd semester exams will be held from March onwards for various undergraduate and postgraduate programs, according to the schedule issued. Students who are taking the University of Allahabad's Undergraduate and Postgraduate Odd Semester Exams can find the full schedule on the university's website. The Allahabad University exams will be held in three shifts, according to the schedule. Students taking the exams must download the question papers and upload the answer key from the official website.
Allahabad University released UG, PG Exam Dates
Time Schedules: Exam schedules for UG and PG programs at Allahabad University have been issued. Visit allduniv.ac.in for the full schedule. The Allahabad University Exams 2021 dates were announced today, March 11, 2021, by the University of Allahabad. The timetable for undergraduate, UG, and postgraduate PG odd semester courses has been published. Candidates can access the full timetable on Allahabad University's official website, allduniv.ac.in. The exams will be held in three shifts, according to the official announcement. The first shift of the exam will be held from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., the second from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and the third from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The review for MSc third semester programs in Food and Nutrition, as well as Garment and Apparel Designing, will begin on March 17 and end on March 26, 2021. The Earth System Sciences MTech Semester 3 program will begin on March 22 and end on March 24, 2021. From March 15 to March 26, an undergraduate professional program in Food Processing and Technology (Semester 3, 5) will be held. Candidates can visit Allahabad University's official website for more information.
Students must download the question papers and upload the response scripts from the Allahabad University website.
Relevant Instructions for Allahabad University Exams
- Exam candidates should be informed that the question papers will be available for download at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., and 2 p.m., according to the exam shifts. Answers must be published on an A4 paper with a maximum of 12 pages. The pages must be numbered as follows: 1/12, 2/12, 3/12, 4/12, and so on.
- Students can only answer four questions at a time and must move on to the next page to answer the fifth. Students can also use a black pen to boost scanning performance.
- Students must scan the response scripts in serial order and convert the images into a single PDF after answering the questions.
- AU Roll Number Paper Code must be the name of the PDF.
- On the first page of the test, enter the following information: class, subject name, paper code, roll number, enrollment number, date, and paper name.