JEE Main March 2021 Exam Day Instructions, Check the rules
Published by : stepincollege
JEE Main 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has also issued a set of guidelines for JEE Main candidates to follow in the exam hall. For the workers and candidates, a separate set of COVID-19 guidelines has been released.
JEE Main March Exam Day Instructions
On its official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, the National Testing Agency has published the JEE Key admit cards for the March season. By logging into the online portal with their JEE Main application number, date of birth, and security pin, registered BTech or BE candidates for JEE Main Paper 1 can download their JEE admit cards 2021. The admit card for JEE Main has been issued, along with a self-declaration form that certifies that the candidates are not infected.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has also issued a set of guidelines for JEE Main candidates to follow in the examination hall. For the workers and candidates, a separate set of COVID-19 guidelines has been released.
JEE Main 2021 Dress Code
- The NTA has taken extra measures this year to prevent any malpractice during the JEE Main exams. It has released proper dress codes and exam-day conduct standards that all candidates must adhere to.
- Candidates are not permitted to wear “shoes or boots with thick soles, or garments with big buttons,” according to the JEE Main dress code.
- Candidates whose religion or customs require special attire must arrive early at the JEE Main 2021 exam center for "thorough screening and mandatory frisking," according to the JEE Main 2021 admit card's list of exam instructions.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any metallic objects to the JEE Main 2021 examination. Any type of jewelry or ornaments should be avoided. They are not allowed to bring any handbags, appliances, mobile devices, or communication devices with them.
- Additional dress codes have been given in accordance with the COVID-19 norms. Candidates will be expected to wear face masks; the NTA will have 3-ply face masks for candidates to wear at the exam centers.
Instructions for the JEE Main Exam Day
- Only a copy of their JEE Main admit card, self-declaration form, a copy of their identification card, and any other documents stated by the NTA will be allowed entry into the exam centers.
- At all times, students must maintain social distance and avoid crowding the gates.
- Candidates must schedule their entrance and report on time to avoid being late.
- Candidates must complete the self-declaration form, paste their passport-sized photograph, and place their left-hand thumb impression in the space given before arriving at the JEE Main exam centers.
- Candidates can take their seats as soon as the examination hall doors open.
- Within the examination hall, they will be given a ballpoint pen and blank paper.
Things that are allowed in the JEE Main Exam Center
The following objects would be permitted to be brought to the examination center by the applicants.
- They must bring a 50 mL sanitizer bottle and a clear ball-point pen, both of which will be given within the exam room.
- They'll be able to bring their face masks and gloves with them.
- Exceptions have been made for diabetics, who are allowed to bring a few snacks and clear water bottles with them.