Bachelor of Education: Course Details, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges | StepInColleges
Published by : stepincollege
Bachelor of Education is a Full-time Undergraduate 2 years course. It aids you in your quest for a career in education and related fields. This course is also known as a Bachelor of Training or Shiksha Shastri in general. B.Ed. software is mainly a teaching curriculum. They will be able to choose only after graduation. It's well worth it for those who want to try a career as a teacher. Correspondence may also be used to monitor them.
Bachelor of Education Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
It is important to teach at the secondary and higher secondary levels. Courses are given to B.Ed. students with technical instruction. It is required for all those who wish to teach in primary and secondary schools.
B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Graduation of at least 50-55 percent composite marks in either stream at the undergraduate level (that is, Humanities, Science, or Commerce).
- Age Limit: There is no such thing as an age limit. Candidates must be at least 19 years old to be considered.
B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Jammu University B.Ed Entrance Exam
- PU B.Ed Distance Education Entrance Exam
- CRSU B.Ed Entrance Exam
- HPU Shimla Distance Education B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University B.Ed Entrance Test
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test
B.Ed Top Institutes
- University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Banasthali University, Jaipur
- Lady Irwin College, New Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
- University of Calcutta
- Loreto College, Kolkata
- SRM University, Chennai
First Year: Basics in Education, Strengthening Language Proficiency, School Management, Schooling, Socialization, & Identity 1, Guidance & Counselling 1, Computer Education, Developing Teacher Sensibilities, Subject Knowledge 1 (specialization in your field), Child Psychology.
Second Year: Methodology of Teaching, Guidance & Counselling 2, Co-curricular activities in school and e-education, Education for Peace, Subject Knowledge 2, Teacher Training Internships & Practicals, Understanding Teacher Learning Situations, Schooling Socialization & Identity 2, Environmental Studies.
B.Ed Job Prospects
B.Ed is one of the most well-known and well-received programmes. Since India's education sector provides so many job opportunities, B.Ed graduates can work in colleges, coaching centres, education consultancies, home and private tuition, publishing houses, and other locations.
- School Teachers
- College Professor
- Private Tutor
- Education Researcher
- Home Tutor
- Education Consultant
- Military Trainer
- Education Counsellor
- Content Writer
- Online Tutor
- Vice Principal