Bachelor of Physical: Top Colleges, Eligibility, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
Published by : stepincollege
Bachelor of Physical Education is an undergraduate 3 Years Course. It transmits knowledge about body care and growth. The course is perfect for those interested in pursuing a career in sports or developing their skills as a personal trainer. It increases public awareness about the benefits of sports and physical activity in daily life for improved physical and mental health.
Bachelor of Physical Education Course Details, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Top Colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
The course includes a variety of physical activity disciplines. One of the required sports training and knowledge of different forms of forceful physical exercises is provided by this course. The course instills in students an incredible sense of sportsmanship. The course is focused on a number of activities. Students receive comprehensive instruction in the sport of their choosing. The course was created specifically for students who want to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2
- Minimum Marks Required (Aggregate): 45%
- Minimum Age Requirement: 17 years or more
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) Entrance Exams
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Haridwar B.P.Ed. Entrance Exam
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut B.P.Ed. Entrance Exam
- Lucknow University B.P.Ed. Entrance Exam
- Kanpur University B.P.Ed. Entrance Exam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Physical Education Common Entrance Test
- BHU UET
- Dibrugarh University entrance exam
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) Top Colleges
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Amity University, Noida
- University Of Lucknow, Lucknow
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Vinayaka missions university, Salem
- SGGS Khalsa College, Hoshiarpur
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Lakshmibai national institute of physical education(LNIPE), Gwalior
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) Syllabus
Theory Subjects: English and Communication Skills - 1, History and Culture, History of Physical Education, Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counselling, Applied Anatomy and Physiology.
Activity Subjects: Athletics, Gymnastics, Football, Wrestling, Boxing, Weight Training, Weight Lifting, Power Lifting and Best Physique, Swimming, Judo, Light Apparatus Activity/ Calisthenics.
Theory Subjects: English and Communication Skills - 2, Foundation of Physical Education, Educational Methodology, Sports Psychology, Recreation, Camping, Play and Leadership Training, Teaching Methodology in Physical Education, Physiology of Exercise, Teaching Practice.
Activity Subjects: Athletics, Badminton, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Softball.
Theory Subjects: English and Communication Skills - 3, Kinesiology and Bio-mechanics, Sports Management, Measurement and Evaluation, Health Education, Applied Computer Education and Statistics in Physical Education, Sociology of Sports.
Activity Subjects: Athletics, Yoga, Tennis, Cricket, Hockey.
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) Job Prospects
Physical education instructors are required in schools and colleges. Candidates with good communication skills and a B.P.Ed will serve as sports journalists.
- Physical Education Teacher
- Gym Trainer
- Umpire/ Referee
- Sports Goods Manufacturing and Marketing Executive
- Sports Trainer
- Sports Journalist
- Soft Skill Trainer
- Sports Administrator
- Fitness In-charge
- Sports Photojournalist
- Yoga Trainer