Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications: Eligibility, Top Colleges, Course Details
Published by : stepincollege
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications is a postgraduate 1 years course. Graduate students interested in computer applications should pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA). This course is for students interested in learning programming applications in various fields such as finance, insurance, and accounting. This curriculum helps students to acquire technical computer application expertise. This curriculum combines computer science specialization with technical, professional, and communication skills. It also prepares students to work in the IT sector in the future. One of the most important factors may be the course's shorter length.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications Course Details, Eligibility, Top Colleges, Syllabus, Job Prospects | StepInCollege
In contrast to other master's degrees such as MTech, MCA, MBA, or any other master's degree. The diploma program equips you with the necessary skills to succeed in the business world and land a well-paying career. Another big benefit of this course is that it has a lower saturation level than most technical degree programs. Since the majority of students choose MTech, MCA, MBA, or some other program. As a result, there are fewer people involved in this course. As a result, work saturation is poor.
PGDCA Eligibility Criteria
- Students interested in applying for the program must have completed at least 10+2+3 years of traditional schooling, with Mathematics as one of the key subjects.
- The only other requirement is that the institute is affiliated with a recognized university or organization.
PGDCA Top College
- Shriram Institute of Management & Technology, Delhi
- Omkarananda Institute of Management & Technology, Rishikesh
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
- Uttarakhand Open University, Uttarakhand
- Vallabh Government College, Mandi
- Career Point University, Kota
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal
- Khandelwal College of Management Science and Technology, Bareilly
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat
Semester I: Fundamentals of Information Technology, Programming, Soft Skills, Software Engineering, Business Process, Oracle, Practical Work.
Semester II: Visual Basic, Java, DBMS, Data Structure and Algorithms, PPM & OB, Project, Practical Work.
PGDCA Job Prospects
After successfully completing PGDCA, gates to a variety of career opportunities open up. A PGDCA holder is eligible to work in both the government and Private Scoter.
After completing their PGDCA, one will have a plethora of choices to choose from, including banking, insurance, health, aviation, research, technology, and more, as well as top recruiters in this field such as Intel, HP Global, HCL Technologies, and Google.
- IT Support Analyst
- Web Designer
- IT Consultant
- Software Developer
- Quality Assurance Analysts
- Systems Analyst