NEET UG 2021: 5 documents need to register process | StepInCollege
Published by : stepincollege
NEET UG 2021: 5 documents need to register
NEET UG 2021: These five documents must be submitted in the required format in order for your NEET application to be approved. Find out more details. The National Testing Agency announced this week that the National Eligibility Cumulation Entrance Test-2021 will be held on August 1. The NEET application form's release date, however, has not yet been announced. Online registration is expected to begin soon, most likely in March. It will begin at ntaneet.nic.in, and only those (10+2) eligible candidates who meet the NEET eligibility criteria will be able to apply. Aside from that, candidates must enter the correct information, pay the application fee, and upload appropriate documentation to ensure an effective registration. The uploading of the document is the most important step, as it must be completed in the correct format.
Here are five documents that candidates must have on hand in order to apply for NEET:
1. Passport-size photograph: Applicants must submit a scanned picture of their passport-size photograph to the application form. It must be between 10 and 200 kb in size and in JPG format. NTA specifies in the NEET 2021 information bulletin that the photograph must be taken on or after the specified date. Your face should take up about 80% of the frame, with your ears visible. A color photograph with a white background is needed.
2. Postcard-sized photograph: Have a postcard-sized photograph on hand as well. The postcard format photograph should be 4 by 6 inches in size. It should be saved in a JPG format. The photo's file size should be between 50 and 300 kb, and it should be colored. It's worth noting that polaroid and computer-generated images aren't accepted for NEET 2021 applications. As a result, candidates can only have professional photos taken of them. The same photos are also included in the NEET admit card and must be pasted on the attendance sheet. As a result, candidates must hold 6 to 8 copies.
3. Scanned copy of signature: Candidates must submit a scanned copy of their signature to the application form, much like the photograph. The signature must be correctly printed on white paper. Make sure the signature isn't written completely in capital letters. It should be written in cursive.
4. Left-hand thumb impression: Candidates were asked to upload a thumb impression as well last year. Candidates must take their left thumb, dip it in ink, and press it against white paper. Then scan it and crop it to enclose the impression in a rectangle frame. After that, save it as a JPG file to use in the NEET 2021 application. The file should be between 10 and 50 kb in size.
5. Class 10 passing certificate: After passing the class 10 results, candidates obtain a certificate from their education board. Scan the document and save it as a file between 100 and 400 kb in size to upload to the online application process.
Candidates will also require class 10 and 12 mark sheets, identity proof, payment information, and other documents when filling out the NEET 2021 application form. These, however, are only required for reference and should not be included in the application form.