IIM Indore Starts Application for IPMAT 2021, Registration Process, Schedule
Published by : stepincollege
IIM Indore Starts Application for IPMAT 2021
IIM Indore IPMAT 2021: Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has begun accepting applications for a five-year integrated management program. On March 23, the online application window opened and will remain open until May 5, 2021. Candidates who have completed Class 12 will apply online for IPMAT 2021 at iimidr.ac.in. On June 14, IIM Indore will hold a computer-based version of the Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT). The IPMAT, which will be held on June 14 at IIM Indore, will take place between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m. Students will be able to use their admit cards starting June 1st, according to IPMAT dates.
IPMAT 2021 Registration Process, Schedule: On March 23, the Indian Institute of Management Indore began the online registration process for IPMAT 2021. IPMAT 2021 will be held online on June 14, 2021, at IIM Indore (Evening Shift i.e. 4:30 PM- 6:30 PM). Every year, IIM Indore holds an undergraduate examination called the Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test to select candidates for its five-year integrated management program. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may apply for IPMAT 2021 by filling out the application form. IPMAT 2021 will be held online, that is, on a computer in a simulated world, at various test centers across India, by IIM Indore.
Eligibility for IPMAT 2021 Criteria for selection
- Age: To be considered, the applicant must have been born on or after August 1, 2001. However, there are exceptions for students who fall into those categories.
- Exam to qualify: Candidates must have passed their Class 12 exams in 2019, 2020, or be scheduled to take them in 2021.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates from unreserved groups must have received at least 60% in Class 10.
Process of Selection for IPMAT 2021:
- Candidates will be chosen based on their overall results in the Aptitude Test (AT) as well as their Personal Assessment (PA). A Personal Interview (PI) or a Video Based Assessment (VBA) can be used for the personal assessment (VBA).
- Quantitative Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ), Quantitative Ability (Short Answer Question-SA), and Verbal Ability are the three parts of the aptitude exam (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ). There will be four marks for each question. Except for the Quantitative Ability (SA) segment, each incorrect answer will receive one negative mark.
Steps to fill application form IPMAT 2021: To fill out the IPMAT 2021 application form, qualified candidates must complete the steps listed below:
Phase 1: Go to www.iimidr.ac.in for the official website.
Phase 2: Fill out the IPMAT 2021 Registration Form.
Phase 3: Fill out the IPMAT 2021 application form and register.
Phase 4: Complete the IPMAT application form 2021 and upload the necessary documents.
Phase 5: Make a deposit for your application fee.
Phase 6: After the final submission, print out the application form.