NEET-UG Registration 10 Points to Remember | StepInCollege
Published by : stepincollege
NEET-UG Registration Points to Remember
NEET-UG 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is set to release the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 application form soon on the official website — ntaneet.nic.in. Last year, approximately 16 lakh students registered for NEET 2020. As per NTA data, 85-90 percent of aspirants took the NEET exam last year. Last year, NTA had to conduct NEET twice, once on September 13 and again on October 14. NEET was held again on October 14 for students who were unable to take the exams on September 13 due to COVID-19-related issues. On October 16, 2020, the consolidated result was announced.
NEET-UG will be held on August 1: NEET UG is required for candidates seeking admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses. The NEET exam is the only way to shortlist students for medical and allied programs in the country. NEET, the medical entrance exam, will be conducted on paper. NEET UG 2021 will be held on August 1, 2021, this year. Although the NTA has not yet announced the NEET 2021 registration date, it has been informed that the NEET information bulletin, that will contain detailed information about the test, syllabus, eligibility criteria for age, reservation, seat categorization, examination fee, examination cities, and state code, will be made available shortly.
NEET 2021 Application: 10 Points To Remember
The application process for the NEET form 2021 is standard. As in last year's rules, a student must first register and create a NEET application ID before applying for NEET-UG. An application fee will also be required for candidates. The application fee for General category candidates in 2020 was Rs 1,500.
- The NEET information bulletin is expected to be released soon at ntaneet.nic.in by NTA.
- According to the rules from last year, students must have completed or be scheduled to complete Class 12 in 2021 in order to be qualified for NEET UG. In Class 12, the aspirant must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology as the main subject.
- Aspirants between the ages of 17 and 25 at the time of admission to first-year UG medical courses are eligible to apply in 2020. Candidates from reserved categories, on the other hand, were given a five-year reprieve.
- Applicants in the General category must have obtained 50% in their Class 12 exams in order to sit for NEET in 2020.
- Candidates must have a valid email address and mobile number in order to complete the NEET registration process. The system will then generate a unique application ID for the candidate.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their passport photo and signature in the required formats when filling out the online NEET application form.
- NEET UG exam date is August 1, 2021
- The NEET UG 2021 exam will be held on paper.
- NEET 2021 will be held in English, Hindi, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Odia, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu, among other languages. Candidates must choose the question paper medium when fulfilling the application form.
- Students who are experiencing difficulties filling out their NEET forms should go to a common service centre. Candidates will fill out the NEET application form and apply it online with the aid of Common Service Centres (CSC).
NEET Application Steps
- Visit the official website, ntaneet nic in
- Registration: Students must first enter their names, parents' names, and contact information in order to register for NEET UG.
- Use the registration ID to log in.
- Fill out the application form with details about your educational qualification and past exam scores.
- Upload documents such as passport-size photos and scanned signature images.
- Online payment of the application fee
- Complete the application and submit it.
- The application form can be downloaded and printed.