BSc & IT Course at Amity University Jaipur, Eligibility, Fees, Syllabus
Published by : stepincollege
BSc IT Course at Amity University Jaipur
B.Sc. IT (Information Technology) is a 3-year undergraduate degree in information technology. Information technology is concerned with the storage, processing, and management of an organization's data. The B.Sc. IT program is designed to teach students how to manage large amounts of data and information in an organization, analyze the performance of computer systems and servers, and ensure safe data transmission through networks. The course is open to students who are interested in networking, network security systems, connectivity, database management, and information technology systems. The course is built with the needs of the industry in mind, as well as the need to handle large amounts of data that are generated on a daily basis in organizations. B.Sc. IT graduates become IT professionals with the critical and rational thinking skills needed to solve real-world problems. They know how to spot problems in IT and infrastructure, analyze them, and come up with solutions.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc IT
Applicants must have earned a minimum of 50% in their 10+2 from a recognized board.
Selection Process for B.Sc IT
Admission to these courses is determined by a combination of overall performance on the qualifying assessment, an English Language Test, and a University-conducted Personal Interview.
Duration for B.Sc IT
The duration of this course will be 3 Years.
Program Fee for B.Sc IT
Course Curriculum Syllabus
- Computer Concepts & Problem Solving, Programming & Problem Solving through ‘C’ Language LAB, Human-Computer Interaction, Programming & Problem Solving through ‘C’ Language, Basic Mathematics, Introduction to Computer Networking, Computer Concepts & Problem Solving Lab, English, Behavioural Science I (Understanding Self for Effectiveness), ANANDAM-I, French-I, German-I, Spanish-I, Chinese-I
- ANANDAM-II, English, Behavioural Science – II, Data Structure Using C, Introduction to Database Management Systems LAB, Data Structure Using C Lab, Introduction to Database Management Systems, Introduction to Systems Analysis & Design, Fundamentals of E-Commerce, Networking for Home & Small Business, Internet Fundamentals, Cyber Security, French-II, German-II, Spanish-II, Chinese-II
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts using C ++ Lab, Digital & Computer Organization, Introduction to Information Systems, Summer Project - I, Object-Oriented Programming Concepts Using C++, Environmental Studies, Communication Skills - I, Behavioural Science - III, Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISPs, Web Designing, Advanced Technologies in Computer Science, E-Governance, French-III, German-III, Spanish-III, Chinese-III
- Operating Systems, Computer Graphics, Design & Analysis of Algorithm, Minor Project, Multimedia Technologies, Behavioural Science - IV, Communication Skills – II, Introducing Routing & Switching in the Enterprise, Introduction to Open Source Technologies (PHP, MySql), Introduction to .NET Technologies Lab, Introducing Routing & Switching in the Enterprise LAB, Introduction to Open Source Technologies (PHP, MySql) LAB, Introduction to .NET Technologies, French-IV, German-IV, Spanish-IV, Chinese-IV
- UNIX Operating System & Shell Programming, Java Programming, Software Engineering, Communication Skills – III, Behavioural Science - V, Summer Project – II, UNIX Operating System & Shell Programming Lab, Java Programming Lab, Data warehousing & Data Mining LAB, Designing & Supporting Computer Network Lab, Designing & Supporting Computer Network, Data warehousing & Data Mining, Android Programming, Android Programming Lab, Chinese-V, French-V, German-V, Spanish-V
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning, E-Waste Management, Green Computing, Major Project
Computer Labs for B.Sc IT
Computer Labs: The department has computer labs with the most up-to-date configurations of computer systems and applications. The emphasis is on practical training in order to develop the student's programming skills and application-oriented approach. Software for different areas of computer science, such as programming, database management, computer networking, and website design, is available from tech laboratories.
Career Options and Job Prospects for B.Sc IT
After completing the B.Sc IT degree program, students can select from a variety of work profiles:
- IT Admin
- Network Analyst
- Technical Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Hardware Engineer
- Quality Analyst
Top Recruiters - AIIT
- Larsen & Toubro
- Tech Mahindra
Average Starting Salary for B.Sc IT
Candidates who complete a B.Sc. IT degree program can expect to earn between INR 3.00 and INR 5.00 lakhs per year as a starting salary.
Scholarship for programs following after 10+2
100% Eligibility for a Scholarship: 93 percent or higher in the aggregate (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Non-Written Subjects) in CBSE or ISC Board Class XII-2021/2020.
50% Eligibility for a Scholarship: 88 percent or higher in aggregate (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Non-Written Subjects) in CBSE or ISC Board Class XII-2021/2020.
25% Eligibility for a Scholarship: 75 percent or higher in aggregate (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Non-Written Subjects) in CBSE or ISC Board Class XII-2021/2020.
Amity Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
The Amity Institute of Information Technology (AIIT) was established in 2011 and offers highly regarded information technology courses such as Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Science in Network Technology (MSNT), Master of Science in Network Technology and Management (M.Sc.- NTM), Master of Science in Cyber Security (M.Sc. - Cyber Security), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B. Sc. - IIT), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (B Doctoral programs are also available at AIIT.
Due to rapid technological advancements, we live in a world that is constantly evolving. These improvements and developments are being driven by information technology. AIIT was established to cultivate talent capable of excelling in this high-growth sector. The program is revised and vetted by Industry Advisory Boards to keep students up to date on the latest computer science trends, with a focus on practical training. AIIT also has a range of technical partnerships with professional organizations and the IT industry.
Cyber Security, Networking, Multimedia, Web Designing, Algorithm Design, Database Management, Data Warehousing, and Artificial Intelligence are just a few of the topics covered in the AIIT curriculum. With its excellent facilities and centrally air-conditioned labs equipped with the most up-to-date software technology, AIIT prepares students to become trained and productive computer professionals.
Students graduate with theoretical, artistic, and intellectual skills from AIIT. The institute is dedicated to academic excellence in science and technology. Across all programs, student involvement and active engagement in the institute are high and rising. In the fields of computer applications and information technology, our teaching pedagogy encourages a spirit of open and critical inquiry. Students are also encouraged to write research papers, design new products, write software, and develop embedded systems. In recent academic sessions, AIIT students have brought honor to their alma mater. AIIT has created a number of innovative and capable IT leaders.
Value-added classes include foreign language, communication skills, behavioral science, basket course, and mandatory military training; placement orientation sessions, corporate experiences, and outreach and community events; and placement orientation sessions, corporate interactions, and outreach and community activities.