Incubation Center at Mody University, Courses and Programs, Facilities
Published by : stepincollege
Incubation Center at Mody University
Mody University and Innovationext have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in response to the emerging trend and demand of stakeholders and society at large for long-term sustainability and effective implementation of innovation programs. It is a joint venture between the two organizations that will have a solid and up-to-date forum with all modern amenities.
One of the most serious flaws in the Indian innovation ecosystem is that it operates in silos. Many start-ups struggle as a result of the business and academia working in isolation. Many brilliant student innovations never see the light of day due to a lack of managerial expertise, infrastructure, financial backing, and marketing clout that can only be seen in the industry today.
- Bringing Students and New Corporate Venture Companies Together: More MNCs and leading Indian companies are forming Venture companies, with the primary goal of investing in future potential ideas of aspiring Intrapreneurs, Innopreneurs, technopreneurs, Betapreneurs, and Entrepreneurs. Future companies, we believe, would be the scale-up of start-ups for faster growth. Many Indian companies are looking for people who have enthusiasm, imagination, and initiative, rather than just conventional qualifications.
- Organize Exhibitions between Industry and Academia: Once the students' projects have been evaluated and valued, we will assist them in showcasing their creative products, prototypes, methods, principles, and business models to specific organizations for marketing and scaling-up. We accomplish this by assisting you in organizing an Industry-Academia start-up show.
- Students' Projects are Marketed to Industry: We can assist students in promoting their ventures for sponsorship, marketing, investment, partnering, co-branding, and co-marketing, as well as finding the most fulfilling career opportunities. We also assist students in connecting their ideas with top companies that are searching for them. It is the first of its kind in terms of offering to all stakeholders for faster growth of industries and academic institutions, as well as for the good of society as a whole. It uses the IGNITE acronym (Industry 4.0, Development, Networking, Innovation Technology, and Entrepreneurship) to IGNITE the Global Open Innovation Movement, which connects all stakeholders in the innovation eco-system. Mody University is prepared and well-equipped to provide such a forum, which we will use as a Global Innovation Incubator and Accelerator.
Mission And Vision
Vision: The Innovation & Accelerator Centre (IAC) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to help people achieve their goals. “To be a globally recognized and valued agency that provides mentorship and financial resources to young innovators and entrepreneurs to help them achieve their goals by cultivating their ideas.” IAC is willing to work with anyone who has a creative idea and wants to help them grow it further and transform it into a profitable company.
Mission: To align national goals with the creation of employment, prosperity, and industry. To encourage start-ups that are focused on new technologies, experience, or creativity. To provide a forum for the rapid commercialization of technologies created by the host institution or any other academic, scientific, or R&D institution.
Who is Qualified to Participate in Hands / Collaboration?
a. Undergraduate and postgraduate students
b. Research Institutes
Why Collaborate in the First Place?
a. College students –
• Intrapreneurship, Innopreneurship, Technopreneurship, or Entrepreneurship
• To obtain the best possible career prospects
• To reach a good career's set goal/aim
b. Businesses –
• To generate new ideas
• To come up with novel solutions to problems.
• To save manpower, manhours, income, and cash, among other things.
• To obtain a large number of choices with little or no effort.
c. Colleges and Universities –
• To maintain a fair level of competition
• Gaining an understanding of industry trends and opportunities
• To introduce and familiarise yourself with the most effective tools available.
• To reform / re-design the Course Curriculum to meet the needs of the students.
d. Research Institutes –
• To generate new ideas
• To obtain capital from the available student pool
• To find a home for fresh and revolutionary ideas.
Collaborations with other countries
Offshore Universities, Research Centers, and Corporations are encouraged to collaborate in order to create a fertile forum on which new and innovative ideas can be conceptualized, sown, and nurtured for the benefit of society as a whole.
Mody University is prepared and well-equipped to provide such a forum, which we will use as a Global Innovation Incubator and Accelerator.
Any artistic work necessitates breaking down all barriers, regardless of which countries we hail from. It's a place where people who have common interests, likes, or thoughts can come together, take advantage of the resources available, and grow their initiative.
The Centre is well-equipped with Next-Generation features such as:
a. 3D Concept Generators are devices that are used to come up with novel ideas.
b. App for Innovation 4.0
c. Models for designing innovation projects using mind mapping
d. Innovation process and software for assessing innovation
e. Gold Mine Innovation Training Kit
f. Business Excellence E-Learning Resources Series
g. A diverse array of world-class videos, lectures, slides, educational materials, and other resources.
We offer a full Industry Toolkit that includes the most up-to-date resources, innovations, apps, and user-friendly applications to help you turn your current computer labs into industry 4.0 innovation labs. The resources aid in the transformation of and student into a passionate and innovative thought leader, innovator, and intrapreneur with completely new age mindsets who can steer the industry toward innovation-driven development. These resources assist in the self-development of holistic and future-ready business careers. The following are the specifics of our self-paced learning resources:
a. The Open Innovation Centre (OIC)
b. Centre for Industry 4.0
c. Corporate Venture Centre
d. An incubator
The center offers full MIND TO MARKET support for developing game-changing business models, creative start-ups, new corporate ventures, technology applications and solutions, exponential growth, and scale-up for start-ups. We establish relationships with corporations in order to have a significant impact.
Courses And Programs
With business-academia co-creation and co-innovation, faster industry growth is not feasible in today's disruptive era. As a result, our pedagogy is geared toward developing great value propositions for the industry, resulting in faster growth and market leadership through innovation.
Centered on industry-academic pedagogy, we offer full 4-year graduate programs and 2-year postgraduate programs. Just 20% of the time is dedicated to learning advanced tools of creativity and balance in our curriculum, which is focused on a 20:80 ratio. Students spend 80% of their time focusing on real-life issues from business customers in order to create new values. In the following areas, our programs assist students in making a meaningful contribution to the industry.
Throughout the initiative, the main emphasis is on accelerating the industry's growth through creativity and adding value to their goods and services. This initiative will not only help the industry expand sustainably but will also help many companies avoid deflation and disturbances, which is a critical need of the hour. Centered on industry-academic pedagogy, we offer full 4-year graduate programs and 2-year postgraduate programs. Just 20% of the time is dedicated to learning advanced tools of creativity and balance in our curriculum, which is focused on a 20:80 ratio. Students spend 80% of their time focusing on real-life issues from business customers in order to create new values. In the following areas, our programs assist students in making a meaningful contribution to the industry.
We will offer Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Certification programs in addition to the standard stream of programs, which will significantly improve students' career development and earn them the most lucrative careers from an industry that is urgently seeking future-ready thought leaders, intrapreneurs, and innovation champions.
Short-Term Innovation Certification Programs (For Students/Professionals)
3 to 6 Month Certificate Programs
a. Three-Month Programs:
Industry-specific creative problem-solving program 4.0 (20 hours + project of 20 hours)
b. Six-Month Program:
i. Design Innovations and Smart Product Conceptualization (40 hours in the classroom + 40 hours on the project)
ii. 6-month Business Excellence and Intrapreneurship program (40 hours in the classroom + 40 hours on a project)
Entrepreneurship and Startup Programs
c. One-year Advanced Diploma
i. Start-up of a new company innovation
ii. Industry growth fueled by intrapreneurship and innovation
iii. Industry Innovation trainer and consultant who is certified
Consultancy Programs for Corporate, MSME, and Small Business Innovation
i. Innovation Assessment Program (IAP) (7 Days)
ii. Program for Creative Leadership and Exponential Growth (2 days)
iii. Corporate Venture Program (1 year)
iv. Innovedas-based Enlightened and Visionary Leadership Program (Research Program)