B.Tech. (CSE) (Internet of Things) - IBM at Mody University, Fees Structure, Placements
Published by : stepincollege
B.Tech. (CSE) (Internet of Things) - IBM at Mody University
Automobile motors, microwave ovens, video games, watches, telephones, medical diagnostic devices, commercial aircraft, and orbital satellites that carry cable signals around the world all use computers. The computing industry is one of the fastest-growing segments of the industry today, as well as one of the most rapidly evolving. Basic software that computers use to monitor themselves or communicate with other computers in a network is developed and implemented.
B.Tech in Information Technology with an emphasis on the Internet of Things and Applications provides a solid base in computer science, wireless networking, and computer networks. The program's goal is to provide students with systematic technical expertise and good practical skills in the fields of information technology, communications networks, and IT, which can be applied to a broad variety of Internet of Things applications. Students will gain good skills in sensor network design and network planning for IoT as a result of this program. Introduction to IoT Understanding IoT from a Market Perspective are some of the topics covered. Understanding IoT Architecture and the implementation of IoT in different systems, as well as data and knowledge management and device use of IoT technology. This curriculum aims to provide students with a sound theoretical base, systematic technical experience, and good practical skills in the fields of information technology, communications networks, and IT, which can be used in a variety of ways in the Internet of Things. Seek a sound theoretical base, systematic technical experience, and good functional skills in the fields of communications networks and IT, which can be applied to a broad variety of IoT applications. In a futuristic industry, a profession with outstanding potential fields and demanding positions. This program is a perfect career for computer science enthusiasts because of the financial stability, the freedom to relocate, and the lifelong prospect of learning.
Duration of B.Tech. CSE IoT
- Program Duration 4 Year
Fees Structure for B.Tech. CSE IoT
- Tuition Fees (Rs.) 202000
- Admissions Processing Fee -One Time (Non-Refundable) 20000
- Caution Money -One Time (Refundable) 10000
- Personal Charges (Accountable) (Day Scholar and Boarder) at the time of Admission 10000
- Career Development Fee 79000
- Total Fees for Day Scholar (INR) 321000
- Per Annum 1st Installment 192600
- At the time of Admission 2nd Installment- Till 15th Nov. 2021- Rs. 128400
Criteria for Eligibility for B.Tech CSE IoT
Passed a CBSE or similar test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, as well as one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology, or Biology, and satisfactory English proficiency. The candidate's rank in Mody University's Engineering Entrance Test/JEE (Mains)/any State Level Engineering Entrance Test will determine admission.
Placements for B.Tech IoT
The placement drive is coordinated by the university's placement cell. Graduate, postgraduate, and diploma students in the faculties of Engineering Management, Arts, Science, Commerce, and Education will work on campus. The University's placement cell keeps students informed about the industry's ever-changing patterns and demands, and equips them with the best possible chance of succeeding in the competitive selection process. Experts from the industry regularly visit the college for talks, seminars, and interactive workshops, all of which are extremely beneficial to job seekers in their preparations.
- HCL Technology
- Athens Technology
- GE Healthcare
Mody University School of Engineering and Technology Scholarships
Criteria for a scholarship with a 100 percent waiver:
Any Central/State Boards' top scorers
Scholarship Requirements for a 35% Waiver:
- > 90% in the best five subjects (as determined by course eligibility) in class XII
- In JEE Mains, a NEET Rank of up to 1,50,000 OR an All India General Category Rank of up to 2,00,000 is needed.
- 1 - 100 on the MUSAT Rank
Scholarship requirements for a 25% waiver:
- > 80% in the best five subjects (as determined by course eligibility) in class XII
- In JEE Mains, a NEET Rank of 1,50,001 - 2,00,000 OR an All India General Category Rank of 2,00,001 - 2,50,000 is needed.
- 101-200 on the MUSAT Rank
Scholarship requirements for a 15% waiver:
- > 70% in the best five subjects (as determined by course eligibility) in class XII
- In JEE Mains, NEET Rank 2,00,001 - 2,50,000 OR All India General Category Rank 2,50,001 - 3,00,000
- MUSAT 201 - 400 Rank