Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies (IHMCS) Jaipur, Eligibility, Placements
Published by : stepincollege
Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies(IHMCS), Jaipur
The Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies (IHMCS) in Jaipur, Rajasthan, was established in 2011 and is one of the country's top hotel management colleges, providing students with a wide range of hospitality opportunities. Rajasthan ILD Skills University, NSDC, College De Paris, and Indian CulinaryForum, Marix Infosys, and IWBS were all affiliated with the Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies (IHMCS). A team of experts with extensive experience in the hospitality industry works for the institute. The goal of IHMCS, Jaipur is to develop and train multi-skilled professionals with a globally recognised and respected credential.
The institute also aims to provide top-tier training for students interested in working in the hospitality industry. The mission of IHMCS is to provide top-notch education to students who want to work in the hospitality industry. Our illustrious heritage is reflected in IHMCS' unrivalled placement records and extraordinarily gracious students. To be recognised as one of the world's best hospitality colleges.
The Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies (IHMCS) in Jaipur has one of the best academic infrastructures in the country, with cutting-edge student facilities. The campus of IHMCS Jaipur is well-equipped for all departments, with Wi-Fi, a well-designed cafeteria, smart classrooms, CCTV surveillance, and a biometric attendance system. On campus, there is a library with a wide collection of books from all over the world. At the institute, which has a well-experienced faculty, students can engage in seminars, sporting competitions, inter-college tournaments, educational tours, mock interviews, and industrial training.
IHMCS Jaipur is well-known for its excellent placements. The institute has strong links to the majority of the leading hospitality organisations in Jaipur and beyond. After completing their courses, the institute ensures that all students are put in top recruitment firms. The placement cell at IHMCS Jaipur not only has a unique method of training students, but it also helps them find jobs.
Why do you want to study at the Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies?
- Assistance with Hostels
- Workshops, industrial visits, and interactive sessions with industry) provide opportunities for learning.
- Experts, Conferences
- Culinary & Educational Tours
- Cell for Incubation ( Only Hotel Management CollegeTo Have An Incubation Cell )
- International and managerial-level faculties
- Photographing Food
- Cultural & Sports Activities
- Involvement with a Celebrity Chef
- Personality Enhancement Program (PEP) is a programme that helps people improve their personalities.
- Catering on-site (Meluha -Events & Caterings)
- The Dough Craft is a bakery production house.
- Via a variety of competition platforms, you will gain exposure.
- Discounted Medical Assistance Through a Partnership with Metro Mass Hospital
- Insurance Against Misfortune ( 1 Lakh)
- Placement Assistance-International Training & Placements
- Earn while you Learn Program
- E-Lectures( No missed Lectures)
- Financial Assistance(EasyInstallments)
Courses in IHMCS
The Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies (IHMCS) in Jaipur offers a wide range of internationally recognised hospitality academic programmes (undergraduate and postgraduate). IHMCS, Jaipur offers B.H.M. (Bachelor in Hotel Management), MBA (Master in Business Administration in Hospitality & Tourism), Diploma in Hotel & Event Management, Diploma in Food Production, Certificate in Cafe Management, and Certificate in Bakery & Pastry. The courses at the institute are a perfect blend of academic learning and practical experience.
Graduation - 3 Years
- B.Voc in Hospitality & Hotel Management-- 3 Years - INR 1,05,000 Per Year
Diploma – 1.5 Year 1 Year ( 6 Months Internship Additional)
- Diploma in Food Production - Course Affiliated By RISU - INR 90,000; Course Affiliated By NSDC - INR 40,0000
- Diploma in Housekeeping (NSDC) - INR40,000
- Front Office (NSDC) - INR40,000
- F & B Service (NSDC) - INR40,000
Certificate - 3 Months
- Certificate Course in Bakery & Confectionery-- INR 40000
Eligibility Criteria for the IHMCS Graduate Course in Hotel Management in 2021
- Candidates interested in pursuing this course must apply a senior secondary or 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet from a recognised and respectable board or institution.
- Aspirants from any stream will enrol in this course if they have a minimum of 60% in their 10+2 grades.
Eligibility Criteria for IHMCS MBA in Hospitality & Management 2021
- In order to obtain an MBA in Hospitality & Management, candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a well-known and respected college or university.
- Any area of study is appropriate as long as the total average is at least 55 percent.
- This MBA programme accepts applicants with a BBA degree as well.
Eligibility Criteria for the IHMCS Diploma in Hotel and Event Management 2021
- At the time of admission, aspirants who wish to pursue the Diploma in Hotel & Event Management as their preferred course must present their 10+2 or equivalent examination mark sheet.
- They must have received a minimum of 50% or higher in their 10+2 test from a recognised board or organisation.
Eligibility Criteria for the IHMCS Diploma in Food Production 2021
- Candidates for the Diploma in Food Production programme must present a high school diploma, a 10th grade transcript, or an equivalent passing grade sheet.
- For those interested in this course, a minimum of 50% is needed.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old.
Eligibility Criteria for IHMCS Certificate Courses in Cafe Management and Bakery & Pastry 2021
- Candidates must produce a passing mark sheet from their most recent qualifying test with a minimum of 50% aggregate for each of these course curriculums.
IHMCS has a cutting-edge campus and one of the best academic infrastructures in the country, complete with cutting-edge technology. The following are the specifics for the same:
- Faculties with a lot of experience
- Bartending is a specialised field.
- Language classes in French
- Educational Tours are available.
- Competitions between colleges
- Sporting events
- WiFi Industrial Training On-campus
- Labs that are well-equipped
- Surveillance by CCTV
- Classrooms that are smart
- The cafeteria
Hostel Facilites in IHMCS
The Institute of Hotel Management Culinary Studies (IHMCS) has one of the best campuses among hostel management schools around the world. IHMCS has a fantastic academic infrastructure. The hi-tech campus of IHMCS is equipped with all of the most up-to-date facilities for hotel management education. For students' academic needs, Wi-Fi is accessible on the IHMCS campus.
All departments at IHMCS have labs that are essential for instilling students with experience-based and practical education. IHMCS has cutting-edge technology in its classrooms and has a well-designed restaurant. The smart classrooms at IHMCS provide an outstanding teaching and learning environment for teachers and faculty.
The college keeps track of student and faculty attendance percentages using a biometric attendance system. CCTV cameras cover the entire campus of IHMCS.
In addition, IHMCS has a cafeteria where students can eat a nutritious lunch. IHMCS has hostels for both boys and girls, and the hostels are fully fitted with modern amenities. Among hostel management schools around the world, the Institute of Hotel Management Culinary Studies (IHMCS) has one of the best campuses. The academic infrastructure at IHMCS is outstanding. IHMCS's high-tech campus is outfitted with all of the most cutting-edge amenities for hotel management education.
Placements in IHMCS
The technical staff at IHMCS ensures that students are well-prepared for their hospitality placements. To prepare students for placements, the institute hosts a series of workshops and activities. The Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies is dedicated to the development of multi-skilled hospitality professionals. The Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies places a strong focus on developing dedicated professionals with an internationally recognised credential. Some of the most prestigious names in the hospitality industry are among the top recruiters for the IHMCS placement programme, including Hilton, Oberoi, Hotel Taj Mahal, and Hyatt.
Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Studies' Top Recruiting Companies
- ITC group of hotels
- Taj group
- Trident Group
- Hyatt Regency
- JW Marriott
- Dolphin Enterprises Ltd.
- Oberoi Group
- The Lalit New Delhi
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Achievements by IHMCS-
- Awarded as The Best Hotel Management College In Jaipur By Praxis Media,
- Awarded for Excellence In Hotel Management College In Jaipur by Fy FM Education Excellency Award.
- First College In Jaipur to get Corporate Membership of Indian Culinary Forum
- Exclusive MOU with College De Paris, France for International Exposure