B.Des. User Experience at Mody University, Lakshmangarh, Eligibility, Fees
Published by : stepincollege
B.Des. User Experience at Mody University, Lakshmangarh
The world is in a state of flux, and each and every aspect of it requires special attention and reshaping through holistic design and communication. Attention should be paid in a more methodical way. It goes without saying that art, design, and communication are critical in this period of correction, and the same must be planned for its disseminator. Via ventures, assignments, and business internships, the BDes in User Experience program provides valuable industry experience.
Duration of B.Des. User Experience
- Program Duration 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Des. User Experience
- This curriculum is open to students who have completed a 10+2 or equivalent in either discipline with a minimum of 45 percent. An online exam, a personal interview, and a portfolio are all part of the application process.
- Students must reach a minimum of 50% in the 10+2 scheme in either stream or a 10+3 Diploma (Govt. recognized) or IB Diploma after tenth grade.
Fees for B.Des. User Experience
- Tuition Fees(Rs.) 195000
- Admissions Processing Fee -One Time (Non-Refundable) 20000
- Caution Money -One Time (Refundable) 10000
- Personal Charges (Accountable) (Day Scholar and Boarder) at the time of Admission 10000
- Career Development Fee 24000
- Total Fees for Day Scholar (INR) 259000
- Per Annum 1st Installment 155400
- At the time of Admission 2nd Installment- Till 15th Nov. 2021- Rs. 103600
Placement and Career for B.Des. User Experience
The university's placement cell will coordinate the drive. It assists BDes (User Experience) students in obtaining employment on campus. The University's placement cell keeps students up to date on business trends and demands, ensuring that they have the greatest chance of succeeding in the competitive selection process. Industry experts offer lectures, conferences, and immersive workshops at the college on a regular basis, all of which are very helpful to job seekers in their preparations.
- Promact Infotech,
- Saint Gobain,
- SKF Bearings,
- ZS Associate,
- Hexaware Technologies,
- SAP Labs.
Collaboration with People from Other Countries
- Mody University has close links with famous international institutions including Carleton University in Canada, GSI Helmholtz in Darmstadt, and the General Electric Foundation in the US. We have signed agreements with two CSIR laboratories: CEERI-Pilani and CMERI-Durgapur.
- Successful cooperation in new fields of study, such as renewable energy and nanotechnology, has been undertaken in order to work on a research partnership with the John F Welch Technology Center in the United States.
- The University of Mody has research and development deals with Missouri, Columbia, and the University of Rosario in Bogota, Colombia.
- On research projects, IBM, Oracle, and Accenture collaborated with the Department.
Mody University School of Engineering and Technology Scholarships
Criteria for a scholarship with a 100 percent waiver:
- Each Central/State Board's top scorers
Scholarship Requirements for a 35% Waiver:
- In class XII, a minimum of 90% in the best five subjects (as determined by course eligibility) is required for JEE Mains. A NEET score of up to 1,50,000 OR an All India General Category score of up to 2,000 is needed for JEE Mains.
- A MUSAT Rank is a number that ranges from one to one hundred.
Scholarship requirements for a 25% waiver:
- In class XII, more than 80% of students scored in the top five subjects (as decided by course eligibility).
- JEE Mains needs a NEET score of 1,50,001 - 2,00,000 OR an All India General Category score of 2,00,001 - 2,50,000.
- The MUSAT Rank is a number that ranges from 101 to 200.
Scholarship requirements for a 15% waiver:
- In class XII, more than 70% of students scored in the top five subjects (as decided by course eligibility).
- In the general range, NEET Rank 2,00,001 - 2,50,000 OR All India Rank in JEE Mains 2,50,001 - 3,00,000
- MUSAT 201 - 400th Rank