MBA Business Analytics in association with WCBA at Mody University, Lakshmangarh
Published by : stepincollege
MBA Business Analytics in association with WCBA at Mody University, Lakshmangarh
This innovative flagship program sets out on a path to reach out to the next generation of businesswomen. This curriculum is structured in such a way that it instills current awareness and skillsets in aspiring managers. Hands-on learning allows learners to reflect on their expertise and experience in dealing with problems and challenges that arise in the corporate and business world. A variety of pedagogical methods are used to help them achieve their high-level professional and career goals, including Case Studies, Role Plays, Real-Life Projects, In-depth Situational Analysis, Business Simulations & Analytics, Personality Development Exercises, and Real-Life Project Research. The program helps learners develop leadership skills and improve their decision-making abilities.
Duration of MBA (Business Analytics) in association with WCBA
- Program duration 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria MBA (Business Analytics) in association with WCBA
- Candidates having valid CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT/ MAT /ATMA/ GMAT/Mody University Entrance Test scores and minimum 50% marks (or Equivalent Grade Point) in Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- After completing higher secondary school [Class 12 or equivalent], this degree must provide a minimum of three years of study.
- Candidates who are taking their final year exams are also eligible to apply (subject to fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions).
- The entrance exam score, academic consistency, and success in the personal interview will be used to make the final decision (PI).
Fees for MBA (Business Analytics) in association with WCBA
- Tuition Fees(Rs.) 315000
- Admissions Processing Fee -One Time (Non-Refundable) 20000
- Caution Money -One Time (Refundable) 10000
- Personal Charges (Accountable) (Day Scholar and Boarder) at the time of Admission 10000
- Career Development Fee 80000
- Total Fees for Day Scholar (INR) 435000
- Per Annum 1st Installment 261000
- At the time of Admission 2nd Installment- Till 15th Nov. 2021- Rs.174000
Placement and Career for MBA (Business Analytics) in association with WCBA
Our strong international focus and emphasis on case study teaching methods set us apart. Every field of legal science continues to apply theoretical principles and case laws from the current courtroom and corporate law. There are five legal internships available each year, according to the Bar Council of India in New Delhi, with one summer internship program at the end of the year. When a school aspires to provide technical education, it recognizes the value of placing eligible students in the most appropriate corporate settings. Mody University's Training and Placement Department provides a variety of services to help female students achieve their career goals.
- HDFC Bank
- ITC Rajputana
- Jaro Education
- Markets & Markets
- Accrual Intelligence Manuals India#
- Live Week
- Hike Education
- Recruit Consulting
- Vishal Mega Mart
- Maven Workforce
- Treasury Consulting
- Bajaj Allianz
- FARE Labs
- OYO Rooms
- Velocity Brand Server
- DCB Bank
- ACS Consulting#
- ICICI Prudential
- J Connect
- S&P Global
- Bonton Cables
- People scout
- Phronesis Partners
- Reliance Jio
- Vaibhav Global Limited
Internship and Placement
- Both of our students will have the opportunity to take part in an internship. The Career Development Cell (CDC) at the university is dedicated to placing nearly all of its students.
- Corporate law firms, LPOs, PSUs, NGOs, MNCs, and other businesses are among the most well-known.
- Internships with senior staff at prestigious institutions in India and abroad have been completed by our students.
- Judges and lawyers offer advice to the Supreme Court and the High Courts.
Collaboration with People from Other Countries
- Graham School of Business, Saint Xavier University, Chicago, USA
- Stony Brook University, New York, USA
- Carleton University, Canada
Industry Advisory Committee
- Chiradeep Deb, MD of Mashreq Bank and Head of Corporate and Investment Banking in the UAE.
- Anindita Sinha, the Head of Corporate Communications at L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad
- Societe Generale, India Economist, Kunal Kundu
- Anuka Kumar, IBM India, Leader - Academic Partnerships Career Education, IS/A
- IMRB Kantar, Executive Vice President, Shamik Ray
- Woman At Work, Founder Director, Poornima Batish
- Bain Consulting India, Sr. Manager, Shailendra Singh
- Drishti, Chief Impact Officer, Vasundhara Kaul
- Johnson & Johnson Middle India Associate Sales Director Ashish Singhal
- Straumann Group, Marketing Director, Ranjit Kaur Chandel
- Ankara Bhalla, Infiniti Retail Croma, Head of Brand Strategy
- Medium Consulting, Managing Partner, Ritesh Dogra
- Vijender Sharma, Concourse Consulting, Principal Consultant
- Savio Dsouza, VP & Head HR, Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India
- Acute Ratings & Research India, Sr. Vice President – Ratings, Antony Jose
- Dr. Swaminathan Mani, VP (Marketing) & Head – Analyst & Advisor Relations, Tech Mahindra
- NISM, Adjunct Faculty & Independent Consultant, Dr. Rachana Baidai
Centers of Excellence
The School of Business has established Centers of Excellence in the following areas:
- Women’s Leadership
- Retail and Supply Chain
- Finance, Insurance, Risk, and Economics
These centers are made up of faculty and students who are passionate about the topics listed above. SoB intends to conduct guest lectures/conferences/workshops at these centers on a regular basis in order to obtain a better understanding of the past, current, and future circumstances in these areas, as well as to promote resource and knowledge growth.
Life Beyond Classroom
The brilliant and versatile students of the School of Management Studies have developed a slew of forums and societies to engage in constructive activities outside of the classroom.
Ira – The Academic Society—The academic society for students was established with the aim of honing students' academic abilities. On a daily basis, it holds events such as debates, presentations, and group discussions. It serves as a beneficial platform for students' overall personality growth.
Mrida – SoB's Student Cultural Society was established with the aim of hosting a variety of competitive cultural events such as dance, music, skits, and other activities. Mrida's activities draw a significant number of students who take part in them actively. Various Indian festivals, such as Ganesh Chaturthi, Janmashtami, and Navratri, are also led by the Society.
Lakshya – Volleyball, basketball, badminton, chess, and carom are only a few of the indoor and outdoor sporting events organized by the Student Sports Society. The Society also encourages students to participate in national inter-college competitions.
Magnum Opus - (Student Newsletter) is a student-led initiative that receives support and encouragement from faculty. It's a creative activity in which students use papers and cartoons to express themselves.
Social Service - Students at SoB recognize that contributing to society is just as important as receiving anything from it. The Community Service (Khushi) arm of SoB students tries to brighten the lives of underprivileged children in nearby government primary schools by providing them with winter clothing and educational materials.
Mody University School of Business Scholarships
Criteria for a full-ride scholarship include the following:
- Toppers from the State or Central Boards.
Scholarship Requirements for a 35% Waiver:
- Passed the most recent qualifying exam with a minimum of 90% (Best 5 Subjects) (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program).
- On the MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA, you scored above the 85th percentile.
- A minimum CAT/XAT score of 75% is needed.
- On the MUSAT, you can earn up to 100 points (Applicable on UG Programs Only).
Scholarship requirements for a 25% waiver:
- Passed the most recent qualifying exam with a minimum of 80% (Best 5 Subjects) (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program).
- On the MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA, you scored in the top 80%.
- A score of more than 65 percentile on the CAT/XAT is needed.
- MUSAT score range: 101-200 (Applicable on UG Programs Only).
Scholarship requirements for a 15% waiver:
- Passed the last qualifying exam with at least a 70% (Best 5 Subjects) grade (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program).
- On the MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA, you scored above the 75th percentile.
- CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT CAT/XAT.
- MUSAT Rank (201-400) (Applicable on UG Programs Only)