B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics at Mody University Lakshmangarh, Laboratories Details
Published by : stepincollege
B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics at Mody University, Lakshmangarh
For undergraduate students, the curriculum provides a forum for understanding Physics and Mathematics, with Chemistry or Computer Science as an optional course. Physics fundamentals such as Mechanics and Relativity, Electromagnetism, Waves, and Oscillations are included in the three-year degree program. It provides specialization in Science, as the name implies. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are also part of PCM. The course aims to develop professionals who have a thorough understanding of the Universe's functional and structural foundations. It establishes the foundations of science, and candidates receive a higher degree of chemical, mathematical, and physical science knowledge. Candidates can also gain exposure to theoretical and experimental aspects of topics, as well as an understanding of scientific advancements, such as Nanotechnology. Physics is a natural science that investigates matter and its motion in space-time using principles such as energy and force. General Physics, Mathematical Physics, Mechanics, Chemistry, Electricity and Magnetism, Microprocessor and Computer Programming, Thermal Physics, Numerical Analysis, Quantum Mechanics, Atomic, and Molecular Physics, Statistical Physics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, and other subjects are usually studied as part of this degree. Physicists, chemists, and mathematicians all have a wide range of career options. Graduates of this physics program work in a variety of settings including schools, universities, government and private companies, and industries. Chemicals are used in almost all we use these days, including medications, food, and electronics. Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, research institutes, colleges, and government laboratories employ the majority of chemists. Chemists are employed in industries that manufacture and process food and beverage products such as cheese, pasta, jams, biscuits, and ready-to-eat foods.
Duration of B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Program duration 3 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- A pass in the CBSE 10+2 test, or it is equivalent from any recognized Board, in the Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as subjects, as well as sufficient English proficiency.
Biotechnology Lab: In addition to standard teaching-related devices, the BIOTECH Lab houses a Thermal Cycler, Trans-Illuminator, UV - Visible Spectrophotometers, Nano Spectrophotometer, Phase Contrast Microscope with Image Projection System, High-Speed Refrigerated Centrifuge, and BOD Incubators, as well as other sophisticated government-sponsored equipment.
Molecular Biology Lab: The aim of this lab is to advance Proteomics and Genomics science, as well as experimental education in Biotechnology and Microbiology courses. Organic, physical, and inorganic chemistry research are the mainstays of the lab. This facility includes FT-IR, UV-VIS, Zeta Potential Measurement Unit, Scientific Microwave Synthesizer, Computer Controlled Rheometer, Computer Interfaced Metallurgical Microscope, Centrifuges, Microprocessor Controlled pH meter, and Conductivity Meter, as well as Ultrasound for determining the 3D structure of proteins and other macromolecules, DNA sequencing, and DNA-protein interaction. Gradient PCR, Elisa Reader, Fermenter, Plant Growth Chamber, and Defreez are all found in this Lab.
Microbiology Lab: The ElectroPorter, Auto-Analyzer, Bacterial Counting System, BOD, COD, Electrophoresis System, Blotter System, Lyophilizer, and other equipment in this lab are used to teach BSc and MSc students how to conduct experiments.
General & Advanced Chemistry Lab: All of the Measurement Units, Dielectric Constant Measurement Units, Ball Mills, and Vacuum Ovens are available in the Chemistry lab. In addition to having its own instrument space, the department has a stand-alone wet research laboratory for water treatment, organic synthesis, and material processing.
General & Advanced Physics Lab: The Physics Department's labs are well equipped to conduct a wide range of experiments for BSc and Mc courses, including Mechanics, Properties of Matter, Heat, Sound, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics, and Modern Physics. Zeeman Effect, Frank-Hertz Experiments, GM counter, Millikan's Oil Drop, and other major equipment are used.
Forensic Lab: The Forensic Science Laboratory is a state-of-the-art facility with advanced forensic investigation capabilities. DNA Analyzers and Sequencers, Spectrometers, Spectral Comparators, Fingerprint and Serology Testing Kits, and other high-end instruments are available. Students can learn about the intricacies of cybersecurity by visiting a remote forensic facility like this. All students undergo hands-on training on industry-grade equipment while adhering to government standards, and all practices are planned to stay updated with forensic science trends.
Psychology Lab: There are a variety of standardized assessments for testing personality skills, as well as other mental health and behavioral assessment methods. A lab is a fantastic place for students to start their path to becoming licensed psychologists.
Computer Lab: The computer lab at SOS is fitted with 45 Dell workstations connected via LAN. We provide 24 Mbps internet connectivity to students so that they can learn online using MIT open courseware and NPTEL.
The Language Lab: Some of the most advanced multimedia language resources are available in the Language Lab. 'Hi-Class-Learn-To-Speak' is a self-learning program that focuses on skills such as vocabulary building, pronunciation, and grammar and is supervised by a teacher console. It's made up of 35 student consoles that are overseen by a trainer console.
Fees for B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Tuition Fees(Rs.) 100000
- Admissions Processing Fee -One Time (Non-Refundable) 20000
- Caution Money -One Time (Refundable) 10000
- Personal Charges (Accountable) (Day Scholar and Boarder) at the time of Admission 10000
- Career Development Fee 19000
- Total Fees for Day Scholar (INR) 159000
- Per Annum 1st Installment 95400
- At the time of Admission 2nd Installment- Till 15th Nov. 2021- Rs.63600
Placement and Career for B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- If they choose Chemistry as an elective subject, they will be able to work as scientists on projects involving basic and advanced Physical, Inorganic, and Organic Chemistry.
- They will deal with Programming Concepts using C Language, Data Structures using C, Object-Oriented Programming using C++, Management Information System, System Analysis and Design, Computational Numerical Analysis, Database Management System, Computer Networks, and Windows if they take Computer as a mix.
- Students should start their own coaching business to train students in subjects such as math, physics, chemistry, and computer science.
Collaboration with People from Other Countries
- The Mody University of Science and Technology strives to provide the best platform for their students' creativity to be showcased. This is what has enabled Mody University to maintain cordial relations with universities around the world. The collaboration between the institutions allows students to study abroad and participate in excellent exchange programs. Mody University has partnered with world-class international universities such as, in order to achieve academic excellence.
- Carleton University, Canada
- The University of Rosario,
- University of Missouri, USA
- ISCID, France, etc.
Mody University School of Liberal Arts & Sciences Scholarships
Criteria for a full-ride scholarship include the following:
- Students selected by a state or national education commission.
Scholarship Requirements for a 30% Waiver:
- A minimum score of 90 percent on the most recent qualifying exam (best five subjects) is required (as determined by the program's eligibility requirements).
- On the MUSAT, you will be given a ranking (up to 100 points) (Please keep in mind that this applies only to undergraduate programs.)
Scholarship requirements for a 20% waiver:
- It is necessary to score at least 80% on the most recent qualifying exam (best five subjects) (As determined by the eligibility requirements of the program).
- The MUSAT has a selection of scores from 101 to 200. (Please note that this is only applicable to undergraduate programs.)
Scholarship requirements for a 15% waiver:
- A minimum of 70% on the most recent qualifying exam (best five subjects) is required (as determined by program eligibility)
- Scores on the MUSAT range from 201 to 400. (Please note that this is only applicable to undergraduate programs.)