B. Des. Graphic & Communication Design at VGU Jaipur, Eligibility and Fees Details
Published by : stepincollege
B. Des. Graphic & Communication Design at VGU, Jaipur
Graphic and communication design has evolved into a diverse service discipline over the last 50 years. Bachelor of Design (B. Des) or Bachelor of Design (B. Design) is a well-known undergraduate design degree. The BDes degree has progressed over time and is now available in a variety of design specialisations, including Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, VFX Design, Visual Communication, and Game Designing.
Vivekananda Global University, ranked among India's Best and Top B. Des. (GRAPHIC & COMMUNICATION DESIGN) Universities, provides students with an intellectually stimulating atmosphere and a course curriculum that includes practical training, project work, expert lectures, and more. Although theory allows you to grasp the subject's complexities, the well-equipped laboratories offer a more realistic understanding and real-time visibility.
Visual communication design has expanded to include new disciplines that require students to excel not only in conventional design skills, but also in design analysis methodology, human-centred idea creation, and system design processes as a result of the digital revolution.
In the advertisement, publication and editorial design, corporate and exhibition design, websites, digital, environmental graphics, signs and maps, service design, interaction design, film and video, visual communication designers offer information type. The need to explicitly and succinctly educate, entertain, and convince remains a crucial concern in all of these areas.
VGU's Visual Communication Design Undergraduate Degree Course is offered in CODE, a globally renowned mecca for artists and designers, as a rare opportunity to expand their cultural and artistic perspectives. Not only is the city's diverse culture of design professionals an excellent place to see graphic design in motion, but it also serves as a valuable resource for students as they create their own visual language.
CODE's rigorous curriculum lays a strong foundation in visual type and design concepts, as well as the methodologies and concerns that surround contemporary graphic design.
Brief Glimpse at the Departments
- Experiential and project-based learning
- Curriculum developed with the help of industry experts
- Experiential learning that leads to professional grooming
- Unprecedented Business Support
- Industry-leading placements
- 100+ Industrial tie-ups
- 5 Cr.+ consultancy projects
- 25+ Academic collaborations
- 65+Professionals as mentors
ELIGIBILITY AND FEE DETAILS
- Certificate of Completion of 10th Class (Completion 10 years of Formal Schooling)
- Certificate of Completion of 12th Class (Completion 12 years of Formal Schooling)
- In HSCE, a minimum of 45 percent in any subject is needed.
- Qualified Exam De-CODE
The condition of English may be waived for a candidate who has not studied English as a subject, as long as the candidate has studied in English medium during his qualifying test.
If applicants meet the eligibility criteria, provisional admission will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. The authentication of original documentation will be used to confirm admission.
Intake – 20 Seats
Fees Details –
250000 -/ INR
125000 -/ INR
Scholarship amount (per semester)
75% or above aggregate marks in 12th
25% of Programme Fee
60% or above aggregate marks in 12th
10% of Programme Fee
Fee After Scholarship –
Applicable Fee after Scholarship (per semester)
75% or above aggregate marks in 12th
(i.e. 25% of Programme Fee)
60% aggregate marks in 12th
(i.e. 10% of Programme Fee)
Pathway After Graphic & Communication Design
Graphic and Communication Design has a lot of job opportunities. It's an industry that's becoming more relevant and prominent, particularly in light of the dramatic changes in our lifestyles in recent months. As the world goes digital, graphic design and visual communication are used in every industry, making Graphic & Communication Designers an indispensable part of every industry. If you have completed your schooling, you can apply for jobs such as –
Graphic designer, Creative director, User experience (UX) designer, User interface (UI) designer, Production artist, Product developer, Art director, Marketing specialist, Multimedia artist or animator, Freelancer, Brand Identity Designer, Designing for digital platforms (social media, websites, e-books, brochures), Packaging designer, Editorial and Publication Designer, Illustrator, Advertising artist, game interface designer, Web Designer
Faculty of Design
VGU's Faculty of Design is a vibrant venue for the exchange of thoughts, approaches, and professional experience. In the pursuit of knowledge, our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation, and excitement. Seeking a design solution, designing a work of art, and promoting the creation of a creative team are all intellectual processes that CODE believes are of undeniable importance. Professional maturation and individual growth require the development of critical knowledge through hands-on study and discussion.
We expect our students to participate actively in class so that they can discuss different points of view and engage our innovative tools, which requires a high degree of personal engagement and discipline.
We are based in a city that produces primary art, architecture, and design. Experiencing the city of Jaipur's rich culture, heritage, and architecture offers a wealth of visual inspiration. Our students gain a unique perspective on the diversity of speech that exists around the world by sharing this experience with individuals from several different organisations in collaborative terms.
CODE is a vibrant community where people can share their thoughts, approaches, and professional experiences. In the pursuit of knowledge, our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation, and excitement. Seeking a design solution, designing a work of art, and promoting the creation of a creative team are all intellectual processes that CODE believes are of undeniable importance. Professional maturation and individual growth require the development of critical knowledge through hands-on study and discussion. Design Practice necessitates a high degree of personal engagement and discipline, and we expect our students to regularly participate in class in order to discuss various points of view and engage our creative process.
Why we stand out?
– Our Slogan: "Learn by Doing"
– Assistance with incubation and innovation
– Interactive Workshops
– Courses that have been accredited by the University of Georgia
– Industry internships are required.
– Programs for Industry Insight
– Support from the government for START
– Internship and Placement cell for a particular domain
– Student-led extracurricular clubs
– NEP-based education
– Students' holistic development
Design as Career
- Design and its values have a bigger influence on our lives than we would think. All around us is designed, from our physical environments and infrastructure to the things we wear and purchase.
- Different ways of thinking can make you feel like an outsider, but in the design and creative industries, it's exactly what will help you advance. A group of people who understand, encourage and question you respect your curiosity and creativity.
- Art, design, and architecture are among Victoria's fastest-growing industries, and progressive and collaborative thinking is in high demand across a wide range of industries, including education, health, agriculture, and manufacturing.
- Infrastructure that is cutting-edge, with smart classrooms and labs that are fitted with the most up-to-date technology.
- SERVICES FOR GREEN BUILDING CERTIFICATION
- VBSC offers comprehensive consulting services for green building certification under a variety of green rating schemes all under one roof (LEED, IGBC, GRIHA,GEM ). Certification is the most effective way to show that a project's design efforts and policies are genuinely "green."
Awards and Recognition
- At the 12th National Education Summit-2019, the most chosen Institute for Architecture, Fashion, and Interior Design was
- At the 14th ASSOCHAM National Education Summit-2021, “University of the Year-West” will be honoured.
- ASSOCHAM, India has given the green campus a four-star rating under the Green and Eco-friendly Movement (GEM).
- FORBES named INDIA list 2018 as a GREAT PLACE TO STUDY among 35 institutes across India.
- COMPETITION FOR MAKING 3D POSTERS
Innovative concepts, well-thought-out architecture, and quantifiable outcomes! Ms. Mansi Rawat, a CODE B.Des student, took third place in the competition.
- ASIDE: Symposium on Interior Design Education (IIID ASIDE)
The dates are September 6th and 7th, 2018. Students from VGU's CODE programme collaborated with renowned Architects and Interior Designers from across India.
Arcasia hosted a conference on "the Built Heritage" at JKK in Jaipur on July 26th, 2019. ARCHITECTS REGIONAL COUNCIL OF ASIA (ARCASIA)