Ph.D. Public Health at NIMS University Eligibility Criteria, Course Fees, Placement
Published by : stepincollege
Ph.D. Public Health at NIMS University Eligibility, Course Fees, Placement
Ph.D. in Public Health is a degree program in the discipline of public health. The course will last at least three years, including industrial visits, research projects, and internships. A personality fascinated with health and well-being, with a desire to help others, and a passion for study and education is a good candidate for a BPH program. Ph.D. in Public Health is being developed to provide qualified people with the necessary abilities to work in the field of public health and management of various institutions and linked businesses, as well as government agencies. The course syllabus includes the foundation of the discipline, as well as principles, medical requirements, and health. This degree will prepare self-directed researchers, teachers, and leaders by providing them with a strong academic foundation through coursework, depicting up-to-date experimental approaches through research work, developing analytical skills through side-by-side thesis writing, and developing leadership skills through role modeling in a supportive environment. The Ph.D. in Public Health Program provides training and experiences that promote interdisciplinary learning, promote critical and theory-based problem-solving abilities for addressing public health concerns, and stimulate the development of public health professional values and ethics. The major goal of this course is to make applicants aware of the subject and help them gain proficient knowledge in order to publish their theses and earn money.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Public Health
A Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to a Master's degree by the applicable statutory regulating authority, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks or a grade of 'B' on the UGC's seven-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates may be granted a 5% mark reduction from 55 percent to 50 percent, or an equal grade reduction, as determined by the University Grants Commission from time to time.
Ph.D. in Public Health Duration
Minimum Three Years
Ph.D. in Public Health Program Fee
- 100000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 120000 /-INR For Foreign Students
NIMS University Placement Cell:
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell connects academics with industry processes so that each of our students, with the help of specialists, may make significant connections between their learning experiences and current practices.
Smart classrooms, bolstered by interactive pedagogical discourses by experts from all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art, and architecture; are bolstered even more by training programs that aren't just focused on industry needs but also conducive to learning.
- On a daily basis, we maintain contact with the industry through workshops, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities.
- Plan and organize both on-campus and off-campus recruitment initiatives.
- Providing students with aid in completing summer training projects
- Providing students with the necessary training in the areas of personal development and communication skills
- Creating databases for students and promoting their education to various companies.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
NIMS Entrance Examinations
Scholarship admission for post-graduate programs is based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship and Entrance Examinations.
(Only for individuals with a Class XII grade point average of less than 70% and a graduation rate of less than 65%.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
For State / National Level Players
- NIMS University is dedicated to nurturing and developing potential. A 50% scholarship will be awarded to all candidates who have competed in state and national games. Candidates who apply for all programs excluding council courses and have a valid state and national level certificate will be eligible for the 50% scholarship.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- Candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others, will receive a 10% scholarship.
- This additional 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (except for those who have already received 100%) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100%).
- A 10% grant is available for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- In both UG and PG degrees, all candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be entitled to a 50% scholarship. At the time of admission, such candidates must present proof of eligibility, and scholarships will be provided after proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their higher education at NIMS Universities with a maximum gap of two years are eligible for a 50% fee reduction.
Scholarship for Defence
Candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional scholarship on top of the merit-based scholarship, with the exception of those who have previously received a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for this additional 10% scholarship.
- The scholarship program has a restricted number of seats available. The percentages given are for the purpose of determining whether or not you are eligible for a scholarship. NIMS application forms are required for candidates who score above a particular percentage. The Scholarship Committee is the last arbiter of whether or not a scholarship should be awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis, and in the second and following years of the program, they are subject to scholarship restrictions. Students must place in the top 5% of the program's merit ranking to continue receiving a full scholarship. Students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program in order to preserve their 75% scholarship. Students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program in order to keep their 50% scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if the batch consists of at least 30 students.
For the academic session 2021-22 Hostel Fee for All Non-MBBS Students (including BDS/MDS Students)
AC Room Deluxe
ELECTRICITY BILL - AS PER THE ELECTRICITY METER READINGS APPLICABLE.
* Subject to availability
A.C. BUS Service Transportation charges for All Non-MBBS Students (including BDS/MDS Students)
NIMS To Jaipur