NIMS University Jaipur: B.Tech Cloud Computing & Virtualization Course Fees, Placement, Scholarship
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: B.Tech Cloud Computing &Virtualization Course Fees, Placement, Scholarship
The B.Tech. in Cloud Technology is a four-year undergraduate program divided into eight semesters, each lasting six months. The course is aimed to teach students about internet-based computing, which involves delivering services such as servers, storage, and applications to computers and devices through the internet. Cloud computing has quickly become one of the most talked-about subjects in the IT world. Many firms use cloud computing so that their staff and customers can access their data from any Internet-connected device. This eliminates the need for these companies to create and operate their own data centers, which can be prohibitively expensive. The Cloud Computing and Virtualization specialization prepares students to grasp the principles, modeling, analysis, design, deployment, and industry-oriented applications of new Cloud Computing and Virtualization technologies. There are sections on major solution architectures and enabling technologies.
Eligibility Criteria for B.tech Cloud Computing & Virtualization
Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship. (Choose one of the three) Achieved a combined score of at least 45 percent (40 percent for applicants from the reserved category) in the above topics.
Passed a minimum of three-year diploma examination with at least 45 percent (40 percent for reserved-category candidates) subject to vacancies in the first year, if lateral entrance opportunities are exhausted. (Universities will provide appropriate bridge courses for students from various backgrounds, such as mathematics, physics, engineering drawing, and so on, in order to meet the program's targeted learning outcomes.) Lateral Entry Passed a minimum of THREE years / TWO years (Lateral Entry) diploma examination in ANY field of engineering and technology with at least 45 percent (40 percent in the case of candidates from the reserved category).
Passed a B.Sc. degree from a UGC-recognized university with at least 45 percent (40 percent for reserved category applicants) and passed a 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject. OR Successful completion of a D.Voc. Stream in the same or a related field. (Universities will provide appropriate bridge courses for students from various backgrounds, such as mathematics, physics, engineering drawing, and so on, in order to meet the program's targeted learning outcomes.)
- 50000/-INR For Indian Students
- 60000/-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industry processes so that each of our students can build meaningful connections between their learning experiences and current practices with the assistance of specialists. Smart classrooms, bolstered by interactive pedagogical discourses by experts from all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art, and architecture; are bolstered even more by training programs that aren't just focused on industry needs but also conducive to a positive learning environment.
- Workshops, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities keep us in touch with the industry on a daily basis.
- Plan and organize on-campus and off-campus recruitment efforts.
- Assisting students in completing their summer training projects
- Providing pupils with the required personal development and communication skills training
- Students' databases are being created, and their education is being promoted to various companies.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Government Schemes: In accordance with their state government laws, the various state governments would refund the entire tuition cost to SC/ST/OBC students.
Scholarship for Programs after 10+2
Merit-based scholarships are available for programs following 10+2 that have been approved by the board. Students in class XII in 2020/2021 who match the program's eligibility criteria will be awarded scholarships.
- 100% Scholarship - 94% aggregate and above
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above
NIMS Entrance Examinations
Admission to scholarship programs following 10+2 is based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship Combined Entrance Examinations.
(Only for those with a Class XII percentage of less than 80% in an approved board.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
For State / National Level Players
- The goal of NIMS University is to nurture and develop potential. A 50% scholarship will be awarded to all candidates who have competed in state and national games. Candidates who apply for all programs excluding council courses and have a valid state and national level certificate will be eligible for the 50% scholarship.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- Candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others, will receive a 10% bonus.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (save for those who have already won a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- A 10% grant is available for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- In both UG and PG degrees, all candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be entitled to a 50% scholarship. At the time of admission, such candidates must present proof of eligibility, and scholarships will be provided after proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their higher education at NIMS Universities with a two-year gap are eligible for a fee discount of 50%.
Scholarship for Defence
- Candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional scholarship on top of the merit-based scholarship, with the exception of those who have previously received a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for this additional 10% scholarship.
- Seats in the scholarship program are limited. The percentages indicated are intended for the purpose of qualifying for a scholarship. Candidates who score above a certain percentage must fill out a NIMS application form. The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on whether or not to award a scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded on a yearly basis, and they are subject to scholarship rules in the second and subsequent years of the program. To continue receiving a 100 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 5% of the program's merit ranking. In order to keep their 75 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program. In order to keep their 50 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if there are at least 30 students in the batch.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- The scholarship does not apply to Ph.D. programs.
- Scholarships are not available for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs at NIMS.
- The only fees for which scholarships are available are tuition costs.
- Exam fees are paid on the day of the exam, uniform kits are purchased when needed, and club fees are paid.
- If their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof (Dr) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship, all students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade.
- In this case, students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their final grade.
For the academic session 2021-22 Hostel Fee for All Non-MBBS Students (including BDS/MDS Students)
AC Room Deluxe
ELECTRICITY BILL - AS PER THE ELECTRICITY METER READINGS APPLICABLE.
* Subject to availability
A.C. BUS Service Transportation charges for All Non-MBBS Students (including BDS/MDS Students)
NIMS To Jaipur