NIMS University Jaipur: Ph.D. Dairy Technology Course Details, Fees, Scholarship
Published by : stepincollege
NIMS University Jaipur: Ph.D. Dairy Technology Course Details, Fees, Scholarship
India is the world's largest producer of milk, and it is expected to overtake the United States as the world's second-largest producer of dairy products in the future years. To develop a cost-effective breakthrough technology, new products, and to tackle the problems of global trade and food safety, the dairy industry needs to instill a scientific culture. The program's goal is to prepare dairy industry experts and institutes to conduct high-quality research in the field of dairy technology. It will serve as a platform for conducting industrial research and testing of research institute-developed technology.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. in Dairy Technology
A Master's degree or a professional degree that has been declared equivalent to a Master's degree by the competent statutory regulatory authority, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks or a grade of 'B' on the UGC's seven-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other candidates may be given a 5% mark reduction from 55 percent to 50 percent, or an equal grade reduction, as determined by the University Grants Commission from time to time.
Minimum Three Years
- 100000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 120000 /-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industrial processes with the assistance of professionals, allowing each of our students to develop significant connections between their learning experiences and contemporary practices. Smart classrooms, bolstered even more by training programs that aren't just focused on industry needs but also conducive to learning, are bolstered even more by interactive pedagogical discourses by experts from all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art, and architecture.
- We keep in touch with the industry on a regular basis through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities.
- Plan and execute recruitment efforts both on and off-campus.
- Assisting students with their summer internship projects
- Providing the necessary personal development and communication skills training to students
- The databases of students are being built, and their education is being pushed to numerous businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Classrooms and Lab
The bulk of NIMS University's classrooms are amphitheater-style. They provide the ideal environment for stimulating and concentrated discussions. For lectures, presentations, and other activities, NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching tools, allowing students and teachers to combine analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- Seminar Hall for 100+ seating capacity with Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Smart Boards
NIMS Entrance Examinations
Scholarship eligibility for post-graduate programs is determined using the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship and Entrance Examinations.
(Only for students who have a Class XII grade point average of less than 70% and a graduation percentage of less than 65%.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
Programs after Graduation
Scholarship for Post-Graduation Programs on the Basis of Merit A scholarship will be awarded following enrolment in the program and verification of legitimate documentation.
- 100% Scholarship - In Class XII, the average was 94 percent or above, while the graduation rate was 85 percent.
- 75% Scholarship - In Class XII, you must have a cumulative grade point average of 90 percent or higher, and in Graduation, you must have a grade point average of 80 percent or higher.
- 50% Scholarship - In Class XII, an average of 80 percent or above is required, while in Graduation, a minimum of 75 percent is required.
- 25% Scholarship – In Class XII, you must get a grade point average of 75 percent or above, and in Graduation, you must achieve a grade point average of 70 percent.
- 20% Scholarship – In Class XII, students must achieve a grade point average of 70 percent or above, and in Graduation, students must get a grade point average of 65 percent.
For State / National Level Players
- The mission of NIMS University is to cultivate and nurture talent. A 50% scholarship will be awarded to all candidates who have competed in state and national games. Candidates who apply for all programs (excluding council courses) and have a valid state and national level certificate will receive a 50% discount.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- Candidates who have taken any state or national levels admission exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others, will receive a 10% bonus.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (save for students who currently get a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- A 10% grant is available for both undergraduate and graduate studies.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- In both undergraduate and graduate degrees, all candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be eligible for a 50% scholarship. At the time of acceptance, such candidates must present proof of eligibility, and scholarships will be provided after proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who return to NIMS Universities after a two-year break are eligible for a 50 percent fee discount.
Scholarship for Defence
- Candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional reward on top of the merit-based scholarship, with the exception of those who have previously obtained a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for this additional 10% scholarship.
- The scholarship program has a restricted number of seats available. Your percentages will be considered to determine whether you are eligible for a scholarship. NIMS application forms must be filled out by candidates who score above a specified percentage. The Scholarship Committee is the last arbiter of whether or not a scholarship should be awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded on a yearly basis, and in the second and following years of the program, they are subject to scholarship requirements. Students must maintain a full scholarship by ranking in the top 5% of the program's merit rating. Students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program in order to preserve their 75% scholarship. Students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program to maintain their 50% scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if the batch consists of at least 30 students.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Funding is not available for Ph.D. programs.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- Tuition costs are the only fees for which scholarships are available.
- Exam costs are paid on exam day, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and club dues are paid.
- All students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade if their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof (Dr) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship. In this case, students must submit an application as well as a certified copy of their grades.