IGNOU TEE 2020 examination
Published by : Step in college
IGNOU TEE 2020 December term-end examination will continue till 13 February: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) December Term-End (TEE) Exam begins on Monday, 8 February. The exam will continue until 13 February. According to a notification from the university, 6,90,668 students have registered for this session. At the same time, 837 examination centres are coordinated by the university, including 104 prison centres and 19 international centres for international candidates.
IGNOU TEE 2020 examination for December term starts today
It was also mentioned in the notification that a total of 6,90,668 students had been issued admission cards. Students who have not yet downloaded the Admission Card can download the Admission Card via IGNOU's official website ignou.ac.in.
Instructions issued by IGNOU
IGNOU also mentioned in the notice given that students must take precautions to prevent corona infection. Students would have to take complete care of the social gap during the test. In addition, a valid ID card must be carried to the examination centre. Students would also not be permitted to carry cell phones inside the examination hall.
Re-registration deadline extended again
Previously, IGNOU had stretched the date of completion of the TEE 2020 form to 4 February. In addition, the University has extended the last date of re-registration for the January session once again. Students will now re-register by 15 February 2021. At the same time, candidates can re-register online via the Samarth portal. Candidates are advised to visit the official portal for more updates.
IGNOU 2020: Instruction to Students
- Students who will appear for the December Term End Exam are bound by certain provisions and conditions, which are the same for the IGNOU December TEE 2020 as set out below:
- The student attending the exam must have completed the minimum time needed to complete the course.
- The exam fee must have been charged for all the courses for which they apply.
- Each student appearing for the examination must have submitted the necessary assignments within the due date.
Registration of the applicant for the test is valid and not time-limited. Steps to download IGNOU Date Sheet 2020 for the December 2020 term-end exams:
- Go to the official website.
- Visit the “Student Support” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “Downloads” tab from drop-down menu.
- Choose the Date Sheet given on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Date Sheet for December 2020 term-end examination”.
- A new window will open after clicking on the link
- All the instructions will appear on the screen.
- After reading all the instructions, select your program and course from the drop-down menu.