IIM-Rohtak launched integrated LLB program | admission based on CLAT scores
Published by : stepincollege
IIM-Rohtak launched integrated LLB program
Indian Institute of Management (IIM-Rohtak) announced: IIM-Rohtak has launched a five-year integrated LLB program, with admission based on CLAT scores. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM-Rohtak) has announced the launch of a five-year integrated program in law (IPL) that will combine in-depth knowledge of business management with legal and governance information. According to IIM, the program will provide students with the opportunity to pursue global legal education through a curriculum and pedagogy that best represents international, comparative, foreign, and domestic law studies. The course will begin in September this year, and online registration will begin on March 16. Candidates can apply online at iimrohtak.ac.in. It also reported that students would take courses in business management, international relations, humanities, public policy, and foreign languages. They will also have the chance to engage in an internship.
Director IIM Rohtak Mr. Dheeraj Sharma Announced: “IIM Rohtak is the first and only IIM in the country to have launched such an innovative curriculum that will concentrate on combining management and legal education,” said Dheeraj Sharma, Director IIM Rohtak. Participants in this BBA+LLB curriculum will achieve excellent learning results that will prepare them to be astute lawyers with business management expertise.”
Admission Begins: The course will begin in September of this year, and online registration will begin on March 16. Candidates can apply online at iimrohtak.ac.in. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) scores will be used to assess admission.
Eligibility and Selection Process for IIM Rohtak BBA LLB 2021: The eligibility requirements before applying for admission to IIM Rohtak's BBA LLB program.
Integrated LLB Program Eligibility Requirements:
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized board of education with a class 12 diploma or its equivalent.
- The candidate's aggregate grade point average in grades 10 and 12 must be at least 60%. (55 percent for reserved category candidates).
- As of July 31, 2021, the applicant must be under the age of 20.
Integrated LLB Program Process of Selection:
- Applicants must register online and pay a fee of Rs. 3,890/-.
- They will be shortlisted based on their Common Law Admission Test scores and ranks (CLAT).
- A Personal Interview round will be held for the applicants who have been shortlisted.
- The applicant's cumulative performance will be used to make the final decision.